Part 18

Mahir was roaming in his room here n there
Then he quickly took the car key went to downstairs ... slowly closing the door he went to parking sitting in the car ....he drove to Bela house....he reached ringed the door bell .... shravani came open the door.....

Mahir:real shravani? Or real Bela??

Shravani:am shravani!!!

Mahir:ohh .... saying this he entered the house went to Bela room ...she was not in the room...so he went to balcony saw she was sitting in the swing ......

Mahir :Sona...

Bela didn't respond she was sitting like statue....

Mahir went towards her kept her his hands on her shoulder calls Sona ...this tym Bela looked at him Surprisingly....

Bela:(hummed)

Mahir:I want to talk to you!!!

Bela: ( again hummed)

Mahir: it's irritating...

Bela stand up ND goes towards him pinned him to near by wall...

Bela: Even you irrated me like this na these days...without even talking to me ... whenever I tried to talk to you you ignore me .....I know I told you lie ... before I didn't tell you bcz I am afraid of loosing you ....I know you hate m...

Before she could complete her sentence mahir captured her lips... starts smooching her lips...his hands went inside her t-shirt roaming on her body ......after 5mins there broke apart....

Mahir cupped her face ....

Mahir:Listen!!! I was angry at you that doesn't mean I hate you....nd I can never hate you....bcz I love you soooooo muchh...

Bela: Mahir jii are still angry at me ?

Mahir: I was but not now....so why you left the house?

Bela: I came here to take care dad....as he was not feeling well....nd shravani has went out to for some job interview....I told Sumi maa n kuhu inform you ..

Mahir:but kuhu said you left house forever ... will not come back...she too played with me ....I won't leave her tomorrow.....I won't leave you now

Bela: (blushed)

Saying this he picked bela in his arms... went to her room ...put her on the bed...he went n close the door hovered her.... covered them with blanket....(you guys knows wat will happen 😌)

***************

To be continued....

Hope you guys like it
Ignore the mistakes
I Know it's short part... watever I wrote before days didn't saved in wattapad
So writing again 😭
Nxt part will be tommorow
If it's possible