Part One

I giggled as I pushed Aaron into the nearest closet.  I could hear footsteps coming up the stairs as I jumped back in the bed.  I snuggled under the blanket, and groaned.  I'm sore everywhere.  My door opened slowly and soon Cody appeared in the door.  Cody?  "Hey, Cody." I said hoarsely.  I put my hand to my mouth, ready for coughing.  He came and sat at my side.  He looked happy and worried at the same time.  "I need your help." He whispered.

                "With what?" I questioned.

He sighed, "I'm breaking up with Lea." He said slowly.

I gasped, "Why?"

                "I'm quiet, not stupid."

                "I'm sorry, Cody." I said softly.

I moved closer to him to comfort him.  I honestly felt bad for the guy.  He's genuine and really sweet.  Lea shouldn't do that to him.  I can tell he's hurt, but then again, he looks relieved.  "What do you need help with exactly?" I asked.  I cocked my head to try and read his emotions.  Why are guys so damn hard to read?

He started to ease up, "I like Eliz."

                "Okay?"

                "I want to ask her out.  What do you think?"

                "Don't you think you should wait?"

His face hardened, "Lea didn't wait."  The pain returned to his face.

                "Then I say go for it," I smiled and patted his back.  It sounded a little cheesy, but hey, don't judge.  "Why did you come to me for help anyways?"

He shrugged, "I just figured because you and Kale have a great relationship, maybe you could give me some advice."  He has no idea what I'm going through.

I just nodded and smiled, "Thanks for coming to me."

He gave me a small smile, "Thank you for helping me."

                "I really didn't help much."

                "You did, you just don't know it."  He stood up and exited out the door.  That was probably the most random thing that has ever happened to me.  Cody of all people came to me for advice.  He thinks Kale and I have the perfect relationship which is a total lie.  Well, Kale might think it's perfect.  I'm the only one that has secrets in the relationship.

                I waited until I heard the front door slam downstairs.  I jumped up and walked to the closet.  I opened the doors, and Aaron sat comfortably in the corner.  He had his head in his hands, sleeping?  I left him alone for ten minutes max.  I walked over to him, and tapped his cheek.  "I know you're not asleep, idiot."  His eyes shot open and he grabbed my wrist.  A mischievous broke across his lips.  "You know me too well." He whispered and tried to kiss me.  I turned my head away from him.

                "I can't keep doing this, Aaron." I looked back into his eyes.  Guys are so hard to read, but Aaron, not so much.  I've known him long enough to know his weak points.  He sighed in defeat and dropped his hands.  "We don't have to." He mumbled as he walked around me.  I followed him with my eyes and watched him drop on the bed.  I slowly walked closer to him and plopped down next to him.  I am so light headed, I can barely think straight.  "I'm sorry, Aaron." I stated.

                "Save it.  I've heard it all before.  You can't be with me because of Kale.  I'm tired of prentending you being with him doesn't bother me.  I hate seeing you with someone else."

                "Like seeing you with Bailey doesn't hurt me?"

He hesitated, "I would never hurt you, Jenny."

I lifted a hand and brushed it softly over his cheek, "I wouldn't hurt you either.  I'm not that type of person." I smirked.

                "Then dump Kale."

I sighed.  "It's not that easy."

                "It is that easy.  There's something wrong with the dude.  He's not right."

                "What are you talking about?  He's completely fine."

He laughed a non-humorous laugh, "He respects a girl too much.  He's way too nice, and he's just creepy."

                "You're an idiot." I mumbled and stood up.  I crossed my arms over my chest and put my head down.  I watched my feet as I paced back and forth.  Aaron is driving me crazy.  It's to the point where I can't stand to be in the same room as him.  But there is part of me that can't stand to be away from him.

                I heard Aaron growl, and I snapped my head up.  I watched as he stood and walked closer to me.  He gripped my arms as tight as possible, and walked be backwards until I was being pressed against the wall.  My eyes widened at his sudden outburst.  I glanced at his hand, and he was squeezing so hard, his knuckles were turning white.  I looked back to his face, which softened in the few seconds I had my eyes away.  "What is wrong with you?" I choked.  Instead of giving me an answer, he pushed his lips hard to mine.  I wanted to push him away because he's an obnoxious, arrogant douche bag.  But I couldn't.  I really didn't want his lips to leave mine.

                The thought of Aaron leaving my life caused anxiety.

A/N: You guys have no idea how sorry I am for not updating in so long.  I hope I still have readers.  I've just been going through so much.  Sorry it's so short, it's going to be in two parts.  The second part is going to be longer.  This part was really boring and I apologize.  Please stick with me?  Pleeeaasseee with cheese on top? :)  I'm going to start updating reguarly like I used to.  Thank you, :)