Scenario F:

{3rd Person's Point of View}

After Soma and Megumi's encounter with Hayama, everyone went busy preparing for the prelims.

"Thank you for your purchase! Please come again Yamaguchi-sama." The staffs of a Chinese spice shop said.

"Continue the good work everyone!" you beamed and they all returned it by smiling. Once you got out of the store they bowed down.

"Next one!" you hummed and walked towards the nearby spice shop. As soon as you entered the shop a certain, short guy caught your attention. He had spiky dark brown hair and spiky yellow bangs.

'Pfft- Noya-san?' you thought. You giggled to yourself before approaching a staff.

"Oh!! Yamaguchi-chin!" Kuga beamed, you turned around to look at him.

"Excuse me, do we know each other?" you asked smiling.

"I am Kuga Terunori, your senpai and the 8th seat of Totsuki Elite Ten." He replied.

"Really? How much is this?" you asked the staff.

"W-Wha? How- Hey! Don't ignore me!" Kuga yelled and pulled you by your shirt.

"Eh, I wasn't ignoring you. You said you were Kuga Terunori-san my senpai and the 8th seat of the Elite Ten. Wow you're amazing." You beamed clapping your hands.

"Heh~ Of course I am. Wait what are you doing here?" Kuga asked while scanning you from head to toe.

"I am currently buying spices as you can see. But what business does the honorable 8th seat has to do with me?" you asked raising both brows.

"Are you using the spices for curry? You should add more." Kuga said as he showed you around the shop and started giving you advices.

You were amazed, not by how much he knows about spices. But by the two of you getting along in just a matter of minutes.

"You should join my research institute!" Kuga beamed while helping you carry your stuffs. Apparently, you were only aiming to buy at most 5 spices but Kuga bought 15.

"Oh, let's stop by! I'm getting hungry from all the talking." Kuga said as he led you to a Chinese restaurant.

"Kuga-senpai, when are you going to let me taste your specialty?" you asked flopping on the chair.

"Eh? That's why I kept telling you to join my research institute Cutie!" Kuga whined then stopped when the foods he ordered was served.

You were about to take a piece of the chicken, but he slapped your hand away. "What the-?"

"Shh- No cussing!" Kuga shushed and took his phone out. "Come close let's take a picture! We'll call it our best friend's day!" Kuga said.

You frowned and sat beside him, you tried hard to stop yourself from laughing. Kuga was short, compared to you. If the both of you stood up, he's like 10 centimeters short.

Kuga couldn't find a great angle, when he started murmuring you laughed and took his phone. "You should've asked for help Kuga-senpai." You said as you both did a peace sign.

You two kept laughing while eating. You conversed about different things and he scolded you saying he was your senpai and such.

"I hope you'll pass during the upcoming preliminaries Cutie (Reader)-chin!" Kuga beamed before he drank milk.

"Come on Senpai, just admit that the chicken was too spicy for you." You replied and also drank milk.

"No! Never! If I admit that, it's a disgrace for me!" Kuga shrieked which made you laugh. You both stood up and headed to the park.

"Thanks for today Senpai! My driver's going to pick me up here." You replied while taking the bags from here.

"Sure! Come visit my institute, see you Cutie (Reader)-chin!" Kuga said before waving at you.

"See you too Senpai! Have a nice night." You beamed, he continued waving at you while walking away.