29 - #40 Finals

[3rd Person's Point of view]

You alarmed your phone last night so you can come with Megumi and Soma to the market. You went to Soma's room and saw him packing things up so you laid on his bed.

You wore a (preferred color) (sweater/hoodie) and (preferred color) (pants/ shorts). You tied your hair into a (ponytail / messy bun/ twin tails/ braid)

"Ohayou Soma." you greeted.

"Oh! (Reader)! You're awake so early." Soma said smiling.

"I want to come with you, Kuro and Alice will be there too." you replied so he smiled.

"Great!"

"Soma-kun? are you going somewhere? Ah! (Reader)-chan!" Megumi said so you waved at her. She was blushing while looking at you. You looked at her confused.

"Oh, sorry! Did we wake you up?" Soma asked.

"What're you both doing so early before dawn?" Megumi asked; still blushing.

"Quick trip to the fish market." Soma said then you followed him.

'Oh...' Megumi thought blushing.

"Want to come Megu-chan?" you asked.

"Mhm! I'll go get ready!" Megumi replied and ran away.

"We'll be waiting outside. First, I have to figure out what to make." Soma said. "You didn't compete on the Autumn Preliminaries because you already know what was going to happen, right?" he asked so you smiled and nodded.

"Yeah, I feel like it'll be like cheating." you replied then he laughed.

"It's not like you wanted to have it anyway." Soma answered. "You're sticking with Kurokiba and Hayama recently." he added looking serious.

"Yeah, you jealous?" you teased.

"Yes." Soma replied smiling which caught you off guard.

~ ( 🍽 ) ~ Market ~ ( 🍽 ) ~

"How much for a kilo?! / Gimme the big one in the back!" the market was buzzing with different noise.

"Sugoi! It's so lively!" Megumi beamed which made you giggle. "This is really exciting!"

"Oh, the yellowtail amberjack's cheap." Soma said. "The horse mackerel, too."

"Soma-kun! Don't you think the other fish can wait until next time?" Megumi asked.

"Oh, right." Soma said chuckling.

"I can treat you guys some other time if you want!" you offered.

"Great!" Soma replied smiling widely.

"(Reader)-chan please don't spoil him so much." Megumi said sweat-dropping. "Soma-kun, (Reader)-chan have you ever been here before?"

"Yeah, I came with my dad a lot." Soma answered.

"Sometimes, my dad would also take me here." you replied when the system showed you some flashbacks.

"Oh, there it is! Pacific saury!" Soma said as you all looked at the glistening fish in front of you. "I gotta say, this time I think the recipe testing process will be pretty smooth. This was always on our fall menu at Yukihira. I'm pretty confident when it comes to Pacific saury."