Ending A - Aldini Isami

{3rd Person's Point of View}

It was currently the 17th day of the month. And as usual every week, you are invited to have an interview with the School's Journalism Club.

"(Reader)-sensei!" someone called out to you.

You turned your head and saw fluffy Isami. "Oh? Isami!!" you greeted and waved at him. "I'm surprised that Takumi's nowhere to be found." you snickered.

"(Reader)-sensei, there's only one question left. Wi-" Mitsuru was cut off when Isami talked.

"(Reader)-sensei." Isami called out seriously.

'Isami is serious, this must be really important.' You thought.

"Alright. Mitsuru-chan, may I talk with Isami for a while?" you asked as Mitsuru nodded while the other members started organizing their notes.

"I like you so much!" Isami blurted out which shocked everyone including you.

'L-Like me?' you thought blushing as you covered your mouth.

"We still haven't met each other that time, but I had a crush on you when you helped a fellow classmate. You were also cool when you had a Shokugeki with 10 batchmates."

"And then, when you helped me during the elections. I like you so much (Reader)-chan. Please go out with me." Isami confessed.

You could feel your heart racing fast as a blush spread across your face. The students passing by, decided to stop to watch.

You furiously nodded your head, "Yes. I will go out with you Isami." you replied smiling.

Isami's mouth parted before he grinned widely. "Thank you! I like you (Reader)-chan! I like you!" Isami said enveloping you in a hug.

You smiled at the thought before focusing on your way to your office. You were an instructor of Mixed Cuisine in Totsuki.

Some students squealed before greeting you, one thing was for sure. You were a great teacher that the students love dear.

Being in their age, you can understand what they like and what they wanted to do. So it was easy for you to get along with them.

"(Reader)-chan!!" you heard someone call you. You turned your head to look at who it was. It was Isami spreading his arms out.

"Isami! Eh?" you stopped when you saw him wearing a headband and most of all he wasn't the usual chubby baby you loved to hug.

'Being chubby, he was really cute... But seeing him right now... Damn.' you thought blushing.

"(Reader)-chan!" Isami greeted and hugged you. He had gotten taller, you were blushing but still hugged him and buried your face on his chest.