Chapter 26

Gabby's POV

💌

Oh. My. God.

Bali was heaven! Who created such this place? Oh goodness, I fell in love with this place already! Damn, how did Jordan know this? It was in South East Asia and we were living thousand miles from here.

I looked at Jordan, she was busy talking to our driver, Jake, who came with us because he was her personal driver. I couldn't hide my happiness, I kept smiling on our way to the hotel we would be staying in. And once again, my jaw dropped when I saw the place for us to stay for two weeks.

Jordan told me that Bali was different from what I had been guessed. It had its own uniqueness, I was about to ask what was that about but Jordan said she'd just show me tomorrow. Well yeah, we were tired though.

The place we stayed in was stunning, I could live here forever for sure. I was now standing in front of the room, looking down below to the beach and adoring the view. Then I felt arms wrapped around my body, Jordan rested her head on my shoulder.

"Aren't you tired?" She asked me.

"A bit. But this view is beautiful." I replied.

"We'll explore this island tomorrow, babe." She whispered. "Let's go to bed, I'm exhausted."

I turned my body to see her. "What day your meeting will be held?"

She looked confused for a moment before realizing my question. "Oh, it's next week, don't worry. We have a lot of time to enjoy our days here."

I pecked her lips. "I'll call Allie to tell her that we're already here."

"I did, babe." Jordan said. "I did call her when you were too busy admiring this place once we got in here."

I chuckled. I thought this was herself, I mean, I knew we both had a past together but I never thought I understood herself fully. But when we agreed to start all over again, now I did understand herself more. Living with her even though we didn't move in together, I learned about her new habit.

But her personality was captivating and I loved her more because of that.

"You're daydreaming." She said. "Again."

I formed a smile. "I'm sorry, babe. I was just thinking how grateful I am now more than ever. Here, with you, just the two of us."

Jordan giggled. "I love you too, baby."

And that was what I liked the most about her. She knew what I meant even though I didn't say it or do it the exact thing about what I wanted but she already understood without me explaining. I loved her so much.

"Come on, let's take a rest." She kissed my lips. "I want to cuddle with you."

Then we both drifted to sleep until the morning shone. The first day we spent in Bali was about beaches. We went to Muaya Beach, it was the nearest from our villa, then we went to Jimbaran Beach. We had lunch in Single Fin and the place was absolutely stunning. But believe me on this one, I couldn't pronounce the place correctly. My tongue slipped and Jordan mocked me because of that.

Then we moved to Uluwatu, visiting Bukit Peninsula and enjoyed the sunset at Pura Luhur Uluwatu and now we were having dinner together at Ju-Ma-Na Restaurant. We sat across from each other, Jordan held my hand all the time and it was cute. I felt she got attached to me day by day and I was grateful that we got through life together again.

"I love you." I said out of the blue, smiling at Jordan who was busy cutting her food.

She looked up and confused. "I love you too, baby." She replied.