27

Aight Peeps. I have like an hour until I have to leave for the football game. I've got time, and I want something to do during free time, so we're posting a new chapter. Super long chapter, too. Twice as long as usual. Enjoy and comment to you heart's content.

(Lyrica's P.O.V.)

"Come on." I say as soon as Stiles parks the jeep. I fly out of the vehicle with the teenagers hot on my heels, and we run straight past the front desk, following Derek's scent.

We come to an abrupt halt in the doorway, all attention being drawn to us due to the sounds of our shoes skidding to a halt. Noah looks up at us from where he's crouched in front of Derek.

"I'll handle this." He says to Parrish and another deputy before waving us to follow him into his office. "I want you to be honest with me." He says once the door is securely closed behind us. "Absolutely, and completely honest. Have you been time traveling?"

"Hang on, what?" Stiles asks as I make a face at the absurd question.

"Because if time traveling is real, you know what? I'm done. I'm out. You're going to be driving me to Eichen House."

"We found him like that." Scott cuts off the sheriff's spastic rant.

"Where? Swimming in the fountain of youth?!" Noah exclaims, standing from where he was leaning on his desk.

"No, we found him buried in a tomb of wolfsbane in an Aztec temple in Mexico underneath a church in the middle of a town that was destroyed by an earthquake." Stiles explains, slowing down at the end of his sentence as he realizes how insane it sounds. Scott and I sigh.

"You told me you were camping!"

"Yeah, we were... in Mexico." Stiles sheepishly replies to his father's angry whisper.

"Derek's been aged backwards." I take the heat off my brother. "He can't remember anything."

"We just need to talk to him." Stiles adds.

"Yeah, well, so far he's not talking to anybody." Noah sighs, sitting down.

"He'll talk to me." Scott turns and walks out the door, and Stiles and I quickly follow.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Why would I go anywhere with you?" Derek asks Scott. After the alpha walked out of the office, Noah let us bring Derek into the office to talk, nobody else but the four of us.

"There was an accident." Scott tries to explain. "You lost some memory, but we can help you get it back."

Derek's eyes flicker between Scott, Stiles, and me, giving me a look of confusion.

"How much memory?" Derek aims the question at Scott, but his eyes don't leave me.

"A lot. But you can trust us." Scott quickly says. He crouches down in front of the younger teenager, and flashes his red eyes at him.

"You're an alpha." Derek says, surprised. "Okay, who are you? And who is he? Who are you people? Why is she so different?"

"Oh, we're the people keeping you out of jail." Stiles stiffly replies.

"Let us help you." Scott says, and Derek stands up while shaking his head.

"No."

"Okay, dude, you almost tore apart two cops back there." Stiles stops him. "You need to listen to us, and that starts with no fangs, no claws, no wolf man. You got that?"