18: HER CONFESSION!

SCENE 1: Riddhima is in her room thinking about what happened...

Riddhima's pov: Why do I feel like something bad is going to happen and i dont know it? First, that decorations , next that envelope, someone knows my truth, i know its siya, but for the first time i feel like it was not her? What if its kabir? No,No,he cant even enter this house, that freely and do this all! I will soon find out who it was.

Vansh comes into the room.

Vansh: Are you alright, why are you so tensed?

Riddhima: I am alright, wait what is that red color on your hand?

Vansh: Which red color?

Vansh notices blood on his sleeve.

Vansh: Oh, its nothing, must be some wine or something...

Riddhima: No Vansh, this seems to be thick like blood.....wait are you hurt and not telling me?

Vansh: No, nothing like that, just let me go and freshen up.

Riddhima: Yeah, i will tell Mrs.Dsouza to get some food, you didn't eat anything since morning right?

Vansh: You knew?

Riddhima: Yeah Vansh, Now go and freshen up!

Vansh comes out after a while....

Vansh: Have you eaten anything?

Riddhima: Ye..yeah.

Vansh: Stop lying, come lets eat together and dont think i forgot, you told that you wanted to say about something to me before the party!

Riddhima: Wow, you...you remember?

Vansh: Yeah. Now tell what is it that you wanted to tell me!

Riddhima: Va...Van...Vansh...i wanted to tell about my past before our marriage....i....i loved someone else...I know you are mad...

Vansh: Riddhima, shhh!! I dont want to know your past, because even i had one, but for now, at this moment, we are together and that only matters to me....and i cant be mad at someone to have loved someone else before....but the point is do you still love him?

Riddhima: No Vansh, no i dont love him anymore....

Vansh: Then who do you love now?

Riddhima: I...I .....You know what, you first eat, you must be hungry right? Even if you are not, i am hungry...

Vansh's pov: She always diverts this topic, lets see how long she can?

They both finish eating and Vansh goes to sleep....Riddhima cant sleep so she goes outside the room....

Riddhima's pov: I have told Vansh i loved someone else, but if he comes to know that it was kabir, he will assume the whole plan...and i cant afford to lose him again after having him this close to me....he will not even get over it! I have to close this Kabir's Chapter before anything like that happens....

Riddhima is near the poolside, when someone calls her from behind...Riddhima turns around.

Riddhima: Vansh? What are you doing here, you went to sleep right?

Vansh: Well, i guess i have the same question for you! What are you doing here?

Riddhima: I couldn't sleep, there is just a lot going on in my mind, so i just needed some time alone to think it out.

Vansh: Then i must be disturbing that process i will leave...

Riddhima: Vansh, stay i will feel good...