LOST IN THE MOMENT

"I just love seeing you in those tight yoga pants and that top on you. I love you. Your so beautiful." Joe teased and kissed me as he walked in.

"Oh you. I love you too. Your such a guy. I have sweat pouring off me. I'll take a quick shower. So I can get ready for our date night." I laughed and kissed him teasingly back.

I heard music playing, while I was in the shower. As I got out. I got dressed, did my hair, and makeup. I chose my red dress and cowgirl boots that Joe bought me.

I loved Joe's truck! I noticed Joe pulled off into a field.

"Honey, I know you love to play and make and jokes. However, with what's been going on, a little scary." I stated with worrying.

"Trust me sweetheart. Your going to love this." He assured me with that smile that made me melt like a popsicle stick  & then he gave me a kiss that left me breathless. My heart was skipping so many beats and I got these butterflies in my tummy over him.

I heard our song playing. "More than amazing" by Lee Garrett.  It was the first song we danced to. As he motioned me to come out there was a romantic picnic set up and my favorite food. The stars were so beautiful and sparkling.

After we ate, I noticed how nervous he was. I then saw him reach in his pocket. He pulled out this beautiful red box.

"Kimbers, I love you and to me your the most amazing woman I've ever met. I want to give you this promise ring as a promise that we have a future no matter what.  There's a necklace in case you need to wear it next to your heart, so you always know that you have my heart. " He stammered nervously.

"I love you 2 & I accept Joe! Future always here. We ride together. We die together. I'm so proud to say I'm yours! No matter what I find out your my present and my future. If I have to put this on my necklace,  I'll wear this next to my heart & remember it as a symbol of our love and our promise to each other." I shouted.

That night we enjoyed spending every moment and minute together. I couldn't believe how lucky I was. So much was going on yet with Joe by my side l, I realized I could do anything. We fell asleep in each other's arms.