Chapter Twenty-eight: Take a Chance

"El are you sure you are feeling up to all this talking?" Harry asked me again for the seventh time. I rolled my eyes and took another swig of my tea. I really shouldn't be talking this much, but I am so sick and tired of using my hands or a stupid communicator to talk. I wanna hear my voice restored to its full vibrato, I want to sing. I want to be better just in general.  "El I'm being serious. I don't want anything going wrong. You are talking so much better, I just want to make sure it will stay that way." The concern filling his vocie, the way his usually slow posh accent gets a little faster as if there isn't going to be enough time for me to hear what he has to say. 

Sighing, I patted around the bed to lay back down into his chest, "Harry, I really am fine." Okay, I'm still lying to him but there are somethings I don't need to tell him right away. "I have a doctors appointment later. Will you come with me?" I could feel his arms around my body pulling me closer to him, his smooth lips on my forehead. I smiled under touch, and I could feel his smile as he pulled away. 

"Of course I'll come with you. Maybe.. Maybe we.." Harry stumbled over his words. I didn't really understand what he playing at so I scrunched up my face.  Sometimes, I don't know what goes through his mind half the time. "We could ask if we could... You know." Wait. Is THE Harry Styles afraid to talk about.. oh my this is great.

"No, I don't know please elaborate." I chuckled as I heard him groan in frustration. 

"El you are impossible. Did you know that." He said into my hair. I turned into his lap laughing. "What are you doing?" Harry asked confused, I giggled as I placed my hand on his lips and replaced it with my lips. Kissing him lightly before he registered what was happening. Soon his hands found my face caressing softly, as mine found his curly brown locks. The kiss started of sweetly, but soon became heated as Harry twirled me onto my back. His hands soon found my the hem of my shirt, his hand sliding up my shirt.

"Harry." I breathed to stop him, unfortunately came out as a soft moan as his mouth found my sweet spot on my neck. His hand continuing up my shirt. "Harry. Stop." I cried but he didn't. I could feel the tears to slowly pour down my face. "Harry please stop. Please." I begged. 

"El. What's wrong?" Harry's panicked voice panted as he jumped off of my now small frame. I took my legs into my arms and buried my head into my chest. Why was I such a screw up? Why can't I just let my past go? Why is it always haunting me? 

"I'm sorry. I can't. I can't do this. I'm not ready. I'm sorry." I cried, the flashbacks of Connor's abuse came to my brain. The torture no matter how much I tried to beg. He never stopped.  I was ready for the blow to my face, the strong hand to grab me and shove me to the bed.  "Please don't be mad at me." 

"Babe. Stop crying its okay. I don't want to push you." Harry took me back into his arms, a small scream came out of my mouth.

No, not again, please no. "Please don't make me do it!" I shouted into the chest of the person. I heard his coos as he started to draws shapes on my back. My breathing started to slow down as Harry whispered sweet things in my ear and I caught a faint ,"I will never treat you like he did. You should know what real love is. I'm sorry I hurt you El. I'm so sorry."  I could feel wetness drip to my hair, I knew my tears couldn't possible go to the top of my head. 

"I'm sorry." I said as I tried to wipe off the tears that I caused him to have. I'm such a selfish person, I don't deserve the love Harry is trying to show me. I hurt him so many times, it's my fault that he left me two months ago. The strange feeling of  his rough lips on mine brought me out of my thoughts. I shrunk back afraid, but he held my body firm against his.  I melted into his soft touch, allowing my body to relax. I knew he wasn't forcing me to kiss him back. He is.. he is protecting me.