f i v e

So I stopped..
As I turned, I saw a car coming towards me.

It was going to hit me and I was shocked.
Someone pulled me.

Jungkook's pov

I pulled her, hold her hand, ran to a safe place where there are no cars. I hugged her tightly, pulled her away and kissed her forehead. I didn't realize that I just kissed her. At that moment I didn't care about anything, I didn't even cared being in a relationship, I just hugged her again leaving her hand.
I was scared to death. She was going to get hit by a car just now.. What should've happened if I was not there.. I am grateful to see her okay..

She hugged me back and put her head touched my chest. I don't know about anyone. I don't know about anything. What I just knew is that this was the best feeling in this world.. Letting her be in my arms.. All I could think was that, these arms were made for holding her.

Just at that moment I realised that something is wet in my chest. She was crying. She was crying and after some time she was sobbing hugging me tightly.

I hugged her tighter than before. I pulled her away "You ignore me again, I will never talk to you. I'll beat you up to death. Got it? And I am damn serious this time, never ignore me" I said. I hugged her again.

"You know how much I was hurting, seeing you like this. You were not telling me why are you upset, you were sitting alone. Don't be like this. I felt like I am going to die" I said "You idiot I love you don't ever do that again. What do you think you are huh? You think everything will be okay if you avoid me? Stupid little" I hugged her tightly.

"Yah you were the one who was getting disturbed by me, and now you're like this" she said. "You think that, stop! get some help, you have to stop misunderstanding me, or else It'd not be my fault if i yeet you off a cliff" I said.. "You were the one hurting me" She punched my shoulder and my chest.. "Yah you are the one really hurting me now you know that right" I smirked..

"Are you okay? Are you hurt anywhere?" I said..
"No nothing can hurt me more than you do asshole" She said.. We laughed together. I love this girl.

I walked her to home like before! I am so happy right now.. Knowing that everything is okay like before!

She was happy, so I was happy too! That's the only thing which is important to me.

Y/n's pov

I wanted nothing else at that moment. I was just too happy. I become happy whenever Jungkook is like this, being all funny and acting innocent like a 2 year old.
I love him.
It's okay that I can't express the way I feel but.. I am happy that at least there are no more ignoring..
We just misunderstood each other.. I'll just try to be a good best friend.!!

And forget about my feelings.

He walked me home. I was feeling good. I told him to stay for sometime at my house.. Then I heard his phone ringing, it was Selina. He was watching TV so I picked up the call. "Hi baby where are you? Do you wanna hangout? I miss you and I am worried that Y/n will steal you again" she said "I stole him again I guess" I laughed and said.. "What the- why are you picking his call up???" she was mad at me "Wait! Can't I pick up my best friend's call when he's not around?" I wanted this topic to disappear, no actually I wanted to dissapear too.. So I just said "Wait a minute I am telling Jungkook to call you back" I said and hung up.

Jungkook called her back and she probably told him to leave from my house.. I heard him saying "Okay okay fine, let's meet now.. But I am taking Y/n with me, she is not feeling well.. So I don't want her to be alone, just let it be this way only this once"

I didn't want to ruin their perfect date.. But deep down I was very happy because of what Jungkook said earlier.

We left for the cafe.. And Jungkook let his hand rest on my shoulder.

When we reached the cafe, Selina was clearly angry with Jungkook for bringing me with him. She was jealous, as any girlfriend should be.. but she was not only jealous but furious.

We enjoyed and joked around as always but one thing that I noticed was that Selina wants to kick me out. Why is she this jealous.. I am just his best friend..

It was late and I didn't wanted to go home alone.. It's not like I can't but I feel kind of unsafe because it was dark.. My home was not too far and Selina's home was the closest..

"Okay so Selina's home is just 5 mins away, she told that she can't go alone and she wants me to walk her home, and Y/n's home is quite far.. I don't want her to go alone, she'll probably get git by a car again which I don't want. Oh she's dumb" Jungkook said out loud.. Selina immediately held Jungkook's hand and pushed me aside..

"Then what to do" Selina made a puppy face and thought that Jungkook would let me go alone and walk only her home..
I smiled thinking how stupid she is..

"That's simple" Jungkook said making it obvious "Let's drop you home and then I'll walk Y/n to her house" He continued.

Then soon we dropped Selina at her house, she kissed Jungkook's cheek. And Jungkook just waved her goodbye.

We reached my house. Jungkook hugged me tightly and said "I am very sorry, I am sorry about everything, you know right? I love you so much" He said..

I hugged him back and pushed him away and said "No no it's okay how could YoU do something wrong, at last you are the GReaT Jeon Jungkook." I laughed.. And joked.
"Yeah right, exactly" We laughed and said bye to each other..