e i g h t

Y/n's pov

I didn't talk to him the whole day.. He tried to figure this mess out but I ignored him because of all that had happened till now.

Flashback earlier today :

"Hey wait there" I turned back and saw it was Selina.

"What? you finally got time for me i see" I said.

"You think you are that beautiful that you can steal boyfriends of anyone you want. You slut, why are you always clinging onto my boyfriend, get someone else, leave my boyfriend alone. Got it?" She said this and went away pushing me.. I nearly fell on the ground.

I could've said something to her, but I couldn't even speak out a word. I opened my mouth to defend but I was not able to tell anything.. I didn't expect that coming from her, not now, not ever..

Well, she got new friends, she was not the same anymore..

end. of. flashback
___________________________________________

Jungkook's pov

Everything started to fall apart.
But the heart wants what it wants.

I should've known that Selina's love was just a game. Was she playing with me all this time right from the beginning..

She must've told me that she likes someone else. .
It's hurts when I think about the mess I made, it was all my fault.

If I had confessed to Y/n, all this would have never happened then.
But all I did was overthinking everything.
I love her. I am sure she likes me too.. But back then, I was too afraid that I'd be wrong.

I wanted everything to be okay again. It's easy to say, but it can never be the same again.

Y/n was the one who made me smile when I was sad, made me laugh when I was broken, she was the only one who numbed all my pain when I needed someone to stay by my side. She was always there by my side no matter what
She's not there for me now.
I think she started to loose feelings for me for real after what happened.

But if I ever gonna fall in love it can only be Y/n. I need to tell her that to her.

Y/n's pov

I didn't wanna think about all that happened anymore.
I was tired.
I came back from school.
And thought that I just lost my closest friend.!

She called me a slut. I haven't had my first kiss yet but i am being called a slut. I can never forget those words ever.

I felt sad, people forgets what you said, people forgets what you did, but people never forget how you made them feel. I thought about Selina and felt miserable.

I just felt like dying.

Suddenly my phone vibrated.
Jungkook was texting me.

Kookie 🌍❤ : I am sorry.

Me : Sorry? For what? You don't have to be sorry.

Kookie 🌍❤ : Please forgive me!

Me : I don't think that I can ever forgive you.. So just ignore me as usual. Don't text me.

Kookie 🌍❤ : Where are you? I'll just make you forgive me.

Me : Obviously at home. And don't try to act cute, it's not gonna work on me!

Kookie 🌍❤ : Okay then! Come out for a second..

Me : What? Now? I can't meet somewhere right now. It's dark now.

Kookie 🌍❤ : That's the reason why I am standing outside your house!
________________

I went outside and he hugged me.. I thought that I would not melt this time. But clearly, I was wrong..

When he hugged me. I forgot about everything.
"Get off" I tried to shout but he didn't let me go.
"Okay, you're being too much, it's chilly outside, come in" I sighed but I was happy that he was here.

"See, I told you, I'll make you forgive me" he said

"Uh. When did I forgave you? I don't remember" I smiled.

"I'll just break up with Selina" he said.

"Did something happen?" I asked.

"She is cheating on me" he said.

"What? How did you came to know?" I said being surprised.

"I saw her kissing someone at the cafe near her house" he said

"It's okay, you leave her if you want, okay?" I said and ended up crying..

"Tell me what happened?" he said, being sure that something happened. How did he knows it everytime when something's wrong.

I told her about Selina, how she abused me for talking to Jungkook..

"And?" he said.

"And, I love you but I will never be able to tell this to you" I said in the middle of crying.

Shit I spitted the truth out again.

"Okay, and?" he kept smiling like an idiot..

"I-I-uh was I was just. I am sorry, I was joking, I am.. Get out" I was annoyed.

"I know you wouldn't mind, I am sorry, but right now I don't have any choice. I have to steal your first kiss" he stood up, pulled my face closer by holding my neck,
He gently kissed me on my lips.

What, did he- .. did he just kissed me? Yes, he kissed me before I let out a word.
But his lips against mine, felt like heaven.

He hugged me and kissed my forehead.

"I love you" he said..

"You have a girlfriend, let me go" I said.

"I am going to break up with her tomorrow, please, just don't think about anything that'll hurt you" he wiped my wet face with his thumbs.

"Go home and sleep" I laughed.

"Or should I just sleep with you?" he smirked

"Eww, get out jerk-kook" I said and waved goodbye.