s i x

I went to bed and slept peacefully.
I was very happy about today!
__________

Next day :

I was walking to the classroom and someone hugged me from the back.. It was Andy.

"Why are you so scared, did you think it was some prince who rode a white horse just to hug you?" Andy screamed in my ear. "Fuck off" I hugged her.

"Where are the love birds?" she said "Well, they are definitely not love birds currently" I laughed..

We walked inside the class and saw Selina sitting alone.. I wondered where is Jungkook.
I took my seat. The class was also started but Jungkook is still not here. Then I saw him running into the class "Sorry Sir" He said and sat beside me..

"Why are you so late? Did something happen?" I said and the teacher shouted at us "Yes Jeon Jungkook, who gave you the permission to sit? And Y/n why were you talking to him in the middle of my class? Desperate kids! Detention after school you two" the teacher said.
Me and Jungkook looked at each other and sighed..

I saw someone is burning.. Yes, it was Selina.

Me and Jungkook were going to the detention room after school. Jungkook was not Jungkook if he was not resting his hands on my shoulder.. Selina said "Heyy how are you" to Jungkook "Niiceee" he said..

And she stared at be being irritated to see us together.

Both of us went to the detention room.. And he sat beside me.

"Ugh yesterday I slept very late, so I woke up late too, oh my god, I am so sleepy" He said.

We were not allowed to use phone in the detention room unless it's an emergency. But here I am, born to break the rules..

I was scrolling through Instagram and after some time I realised that Jungkook fell asleep on my shoulder, he was adorable. Though this was not the first time for him to fall asleep on my shoulder but this was the first time I realised that he looks cute when he's sleeping too.

I opened my phone's camera and took some photos of him sleeping.. My phone is full of his photos

I uploaded this photo of him sleeping on my shoulder :

Yah Jeon Jungkook, why does it has to my shoulder everytime!? @selina_uwu take your boyfriend away

Okay but he looks adorable..! ♡
@jungkookie

___________________________________________

Then both of us went home..
I looked at my phone. God not again. I sighed. I hate when random girls starts fangirling, then there are comments blowing my post.
________

Comments :

@jungkookie: oh yeaaass I am adorable

@selina_uwu: mine.

@suzy: awww he is so cute.

@alien: he is the best.

@hazel: kookie oppa Saranghae..

@lina: marry me Mr Jeon Jungkook.

@zuyi: omo omo my heart.

_____ And this goes on _____

I was just sitting on my bed and then I heard someone calling me..

Incoming call:

Kookie 🌍❤

I picked it up..

"Why did you post that? I look so shitty" He said

"Noooiii you look cute baby girl" I laughed because I love the way he gets angry on me when I call him by something girly.

"Yah, I'll call you daddy then, is it okay for you? It is okay right?" He said annoyingly.

"No boy. It's a nickname which can be only given to your boyfriend.. Shit but you have a girlfriend right? I didn't know you were gay! Because you are used calling someone daddy" I said cringing..

"Would it be okay if I was gay?" Jungkook said. His voice was so soft. I guess he was wanting to sleep, I love his sleepy voice though..

"It's okay if you're gay, but if you were not one, then I would have thought of marrying you! You know what, I would just be yours and love you for the rest of my life and marry you later" I didn't realised what I just said. Shit I am fucked. This has gone too far.

"Really? Are you serious?" He said being serious..

I just recognised how dumb I was to say all these, and I just wanted to change the topic.. I was panicking but I said "But unfortunately you are gay" I fake cried and said "Had I ever been serious even once in my life?" I said.

"You should try being once, because I was" He was still serious..

"I-uhm.. Whatever tell me about sistaa in law bro" I tried to change the topic "How is she?" I said..

"Let's not talk about her, and you should be knowing how is she, she is you childhood friend right? Why are you asking me?" He said distractedly.

"Kookiee, is something wrong? You know you can tell me anything right?" I said worriedly.

"She just wanted to be in a relationship but she doesn't really likes me, I am just- it's like- I wanted to tell you something--.."

"Tell me Jungkook" I said.

"Nothing, she just doesn't like me, I don't want to be in a relationship with her. And I don't know what to do"

"It's okay Jungkook.. I can't say anything, or do anything here, because then she'll think that I forced you to break up.. But it's okay if you don't like her, you have to figure out what to do" I said. I was happy, but broke to see him like this.

"No one understands me except you" he said.

"Jungkook-" I said... In a soft sad tone. But I tried to change the mood by changing my voice tone.. "I know I am the best, right and you know that i am here for you anytime you want me"

"Anytime?" he said..

"Blessed blessed, I am blessed to have you in my life" he said..

If I talk to him for one more second, I'll probably end up confessing him if he's like this, so i just wanted to end the call "Yeaahh, okay I have to go now, byeee"

"Okay" he said and I hung up the call.