SYNOPSIS

An enigma with skin and bone. Unreadable. Sly.

Ash had many sides, many shadows, and many colours.

Everyone who knew of her seemed to have a varied understanding of her capabilities. But all had the same deep fear of the unknowing that floated around her.

The brains of a thousand men, the strength of a hypernova, the aura of a goddess; she was the undisputed ruler of the universe. But no one had truthfully seen the dark side of her.

She had the power many only dreamed of; she could create and destroy planets with a mere thought. But the darkness grew within her. It roared to be released again and tauntingly ate away at the balancing line of control.

Only just grasping her hold of anger and peace, how can she hope to control her endowments when the human lives around her are so fragile?

When a vengeful god invades Earth with a painfully intimate army, Ash has to fight against something she's run from for so many years.

The seven Infinity Stones follow everywhere she goes, and she realises this isn't a coincidence. 

Disclaimer:
This book contains language; descriptions of torture, graphic violence and gore; mentions of panic attacks; and details of abusive childhood, past traumas and PTSD.

This is not a character specific fanfiction and is strictly platonic. Ash will not engage romantically with any of the characters involved within the Marvel franchise.

I also am obliged to say that I do not own the MCU or any of the characters. This, I assume you already gathered as if I did, this would not be fanfiction but, in fact, actually real. I do, however, take claim to Ash, Noah and any other characters that do not feature in the MCU. I also do not own the music featured or the songs/quotes used. The songs are credited at the end of each chapter with a link to the YouTube audio.

SCOOTERING DINOSAUR