Shingu

Yuichiro Amane knew that he was in fraught. Mikaela Shindo had just told him to steer clear from him, and it seems that this was him. In a situation like this, he had to think fast. What would be of use to him? How can he escape and go back to Mika? Then it hit him. He was the heir to the Hyakuya throne. He could act like he was still the prince. It did seem like this child, this king of theirs, did know someone from the Hyakuya Kingdom.

"Greetings, King Michiro. I am Prince Yuichiro Amane. I am indeed heir to the Hyakuya Kingdom's throne." Yuu knew that he was going to get in trouble with Mika later, but he couldn't help it. Not to mention, Asura sounded frightened. Terrified. He could only imagine what would happen to Mika if he was found. He didn't understand nor knew anything, but he was going to follow what Mika wanted.

"Where? Where is Mikaela?" The kid was persistent to see Mika. He also kept mentioning the word Shi-chan. Yuu only wondered who it was but didn't dare ask. "Prince Yuu, where is Mikaela? I really want Shi-chan to see him again."

There it was again. That name Shi-chan. Who exactly was this Shi-chan? It seemed like it was a close friend of Michiro. Maybe a servant? Maybe a relative?

"Mikaela, Your Highness? Mikaela who?" He could've sworn he saw Michiro glare at him but when he looked at the young king, his sweet smile was all he could see.

"Mikaela Shindo! Surely you know him."

Yuu did not know how to respond.

"A-Ah yes. Him. The captain of Skull."

"I guess he isn't here Shi-chan. That's too bad. Anyways, want to come have some tea with me? We can play lots and lots of fun games together!" Michiro jumped excitedly.

Yuu really did not want to get involved with the kid, but what could he do? Before Yumi gets back he couldn't leave. Not without seeing her safe and sound.

"That sounds pleasurable. Unfortunately I must decline the offer, Your Highness. I am simply visiting and will not be here for long."

"Ah. But you don't have a choice, Prince." This time, the Toran king's possessed side showed, and his eyes turned red. Still dull and lifeless, though murderous intent seeped from his gaze.

"Huh?"

Right in front of him, was Yumi. There was a man holding a knife to her throat. "W-what are you doing? Release her this instant!"

"You think I was a fool? You're lying. Mikaela is here." Michiro giggled.

"Please let Yumi go. What will it take for you to let her go?" Yuu pleaded with him.

"Why should I? She left us first. She was bored of us, of OUR KINGDOM. THE TORAN KINGDOM! A disgrace she is for being so selfish." He couldn't do anything, Michiro had the upper hand here, not him.

"No, I didn't leave any of you! I know how much the royal family adores each of us, including me. I-I'm sorry, I was selfish but I needed freedom!" Yumi said as a tear streamed down her face. it was hard to breath and she couldn't move but she didn't care. All she cared was about what the Toran king said. "So why did you do this? Aren't we in this together? Aren't we family?"

Michiro laughed. "Family? Oh Yumi, you do know how to make such funny jokes. Hahaha.. family. So humorous." Michiro looked at Yumi with a cold stare and smirked. "I never considered you family."

"You aren't Michi. You're his demon, I know you are. Bring Michi back this instant."

"Kind of bold, Yumi-chan. After all, you do have a knife pointed directly at your throat." Michiro deadpanned. The demon was still talking, unphased, even mocking her try at figuring out his identity, took her long enough.