Endlessly

"Get the mop!" Kimizuki was yelling. "Yoichi, get the mop, hurry!"

"Yeah! Yeah! I got it," He handed Kimizuki the mop. "When did I sign up to be an errand boy?"

"The moment you came with me and Yuu-chan." Mika said. Yoichi rolled his eyes. "Don't you dare roll your eyes at me."

He sighed. "Can't believe Yuu liked you. I can't blame him though. But if he doesn't come back in one piece, I'll kill you." Yoichi snarled while Kimizuki kept a bored face.

Mika sighed annoyed. He was just waiting for his Yuu-chan, he only wondered what would happen when he comes back.

Mika grew irritated and decided to tell them off. "Go. I'm getting annoyed." He glared at them, making both boys shiver.
They both left to do what they needed to.

"Oh.. Yuu when are you coming back? I miss Yuu." He mumbled to himself.

"Looks like the little edgy boy misses his dear Yuichiro." Asuramaru came from behind Mika, he groaned.

"Asuramaru. Its you." Mika said.

"Yes."

"Do you know if Yuu is safe?"

"I asked Noya when he decided to teleport to me. He said he's doing okay.

Yuu decided to sleep in his own room for the night, much to the content of his parents. But there was a problem.
Shinoa was there.
Dang, he had forgotten that since the Hiragis were there, now he really liked Shinya.
The only guy he liked in their family.

Then he got Shinoa, the girl he was supposed to marry, but instead he didn't and went with Mika instead.
"Ah, Prince Yuu, hello." Shinoa entered his room as Yuu forced a smile.
"Hello Princess Shinoa." He kissed her hand out of courtesy but right behind her was Mitsuba.

It felt like ages since they've seen each other. "Don't touch her." Mitsuba pulled her away. "You traitor."
Yuu expected this, he did leave Shinoa and Mitsuba cared about her very much.

"Now now, Mitsu. No need to be defensive on him. There must be a reason why he left, and I'm not even engaged to him anymore." Shinoa left her grip as Mitsuba calmed down.

"Ooh.. So it happened?" Yuu asked Mitsuba. She nodded. "I'm happy for you."
Mitsuba rolled her eyes.

"I guess I should thank you for leaving? Ha. Yeah no." Mitsuba snorted.

"Sorry." Yuu said.

"Sorry won't cut it." Mitsuba snarled. Shinoa laughed.

"Mitsu! Sorry Yuu. She's being overprotective." Mitsuba smirked making Shinoa gulp.

"Oh? Still being kind huh?" Shinoa's eyes widened and she shook her head. "What about the many times when you called him jerk, meanie, ugly-"

"MITSUBA!" Shinoa looked at Yuu, in an apologetic gaze. She was a bit surprised to find that Yuu wasn't angry, just pouting.

"Eh? I'm not ugly!" Yuu said, Shinoa tried to hold in her laughter as Mitsuba couldn't stop laughing.

"Are you..an idiot? Out of all.. the.. things!" Mitsuba was trying to say while laughing. "I thought.. you were.. gonna be mad but.. no!"

"Y-Yuu.. I- I can't believe you!" Shinoa succesfully held in her laughter. "Shouldn't you be sad, that I called you all those?"

Yuu shrugged. "Its fine with me. So we're good?"

"We're good." They both looked at Mitsuba.

"Hmph. Fine we're good." Yuu jumped in celebration as they all had a sleepover.