Chapter 7

Zan Jin looks at Xiao Zhan who is sleeping on the bed next to him after a long cry, it's been 4 hours and nothing come about Yibo.

"Yibo.... ". Xiao Zhan whispered as his eyes didn't stop shedding tears even thou it's closed, he can feel how much it hurt when the person you care about is hurt, and he knows Xiao Zhan care so much about Yibo. He caressed his hair gently and the door slowly open, he turns and sees Hai Kuan.

"Any good news?? ". He asked and Hai Kuan walks to him.

"Good and bad".

"What is it??".

"The good thing is we return him, but....the bad thing is....he is in a coma, we don't know when he will wake up, or....he may never wake up". Hai Kuan said sadly and Zan Jin takes a deep breath and holds his chest in pain.

"Are you ok? Take your medicine". He gives him the inhaler and presses it, Zan Jin lay on the bed and try to not cry.

"Don't worry, we will do our best to bring him back". He said and Zan Jin looks at him.

"We are counting on you".

Hai Kuan left the room and went to Yibo's room, he enters it slowly and closes the door, he stands next to him and holds his hand.

"Yibo....I'm Sorry".

*>*>>*>*>>*Flashback**********************

13 years old boy returns from school and greets his mother normally as he used to do, he went to his room and lock the door to prepare himself for a nap, he is used to be alone since he is the only child in the family.

He gets up from his nap in panic, because of the loud voice of his mother and father. He gets out slowly to not let them notice him, he stands behind the wall to hear them.

"I Will Never Bring Him Here!!". She shouted.

"But Honey He is Your Son! And He is Young! How Could You Do That!!". His father replied to her and made him frown.

"Will you be happy if I bring a child of someone raped me? Are You Nuts? I Hate To See His Face As Much As I Hated That Person! I Throw Him To Him Because He Should Be Responsible Of Him Not Me!". She shouted and Hai Kuan was shocked to hear that.

"Honey listen, I do hate that person, so much that I might kill him if I see him, but Yibo is innocent, you suddenly take him to his father without discussing the things with me, where was he? How did you take care of him? Does Hai Kuan know that he has a brother from his mother? Maybe he would like to have one".

"No! Hai Kuan is my only son, I have no other son".

"How old is he?". Both parents turn to look at Hai Kuan in shock.

"Kuan I----".

"How old is he now, mom?".

".......................".

"Mom.....How Old is He?". She looks down sadly.

"He....probably at 10 now". Hai Kuan looked at her shocked.

"10? And you throw him when he was just 3 years old? For all these years you were hiding this? Where is he now?". She shakes her head.

"I don't know, his father passed away and no one knows who took him". Hai Kuan and his father sighed.

"Mom, he is still young and innocent, at least let us take care of him if you don't want him, I will arrange a place to put him away from you if you hate him, but not like this....who knows what happened to him, who took him and how is he living? Don't you have any motherly feelings toward him? He is also your son".