Chapter 13

The days were passing fast and Yibo becomes more worried about FanXing.

"Xuan Lu-Jie, Who bring FanXing to the nursery?".

"His mother, Why?".

"I want to talk to her". Xuan Lu shakes her head.

"I advise you to not do that, she is so thick-headed and won't listen to anything or anyone, she almost hit me when I told her about his condition one day". Yibo turns to look at FanXing and sighed.

"Still....I need to see her". He said slowly, Xuan Lu sighed as she can see how worried he is.

".....She comes to pick him late, after you go, at 12". Yibo looks at her in shock.

"12!!! The Nursery Close At 9 And I Return 10!! I Though He Left Before Me!!". Xuan Lu shakes her head.

"He leaves to stay outside and wait for her to come, but she always come at 12 and sometimes at 1, good thing that my house is next door so I can close anytime, one day I took him to my house and the police come to me the next day saying I tried to kidnap him, since that day I just observe him from far to not let anything happen to him". Yibo looks at FanXing sadly, how can his mother do that to him? Isn't she worried about him? He is still young, how can she leave him like that on a cold night??

Yibo didn't return home and wait for FanXing's mother to pick him up, Xiao Zhan calls him and asked when he will come, but Yibo said he don't know, when he finish talking to the mother he will return.

Xuan Lu gives the key to Yibo before she leaves to her house, so now Yibo looks at FanXing who was sitting near the garden field gloomily, he walks to him and sit next to him.

"FanXing, are you feeling cold??". FanXing turns to look at him but turn to look away, Yibo sighed and take out a blanket and wraps it around him, then he gets out a bread from his bag.

"You didn't eat dinner yet, here, this is for you". FanXing looks at the bread than at him.

"......Can I??". Yibo nodded for him happily and FanXing takes it slowly from him and starts eating it, Yibo pats his head.

"You are a good boy FanXing". FanXing ignore him and kept eating, but Yibo can see the tears in his eyes, he suddenly remembers something Xiao Zhan said when he was in a coma.

"......Who Knows, maybe you will be a light in someone's life someday....".

And that voice he heard before he wakes up....Was it FanXing's voice calling for help? Is that why he couldn't ignore him from the first meeting? He felt like something pulling him to this kid, he has that aura that pulls him closer to take care of him, it's natural for an adult to look after a child but this is a special case, this kid is not normal and he is in a state of collapsing, which need fast treatment.

"FanXing, do you like school??". Yibo start a conversation with him, he wants to get anything from him since FanXing is not talkative, FanXing turn to look at him and nodded slowly.

"Do you have friends??". FanXing looks down sadly and shakes his head.

"How about being my friend??". FanXing looks up at Yibo who smile at him.

"......But.....Lao Bo-----".

"FANXING! Let's Go!". A Loud and firm voice cut their conversation, Yibo turns to look at the drunken woman and he stands up.

"Nice to meet you, I am----".

"I know who you are, we need to leave". She grabbed her son's hand firmly and pull him to stand up, seeing that Yibo stopped the mother.