Chapter 8

Xiao Zhan and his mother with Zan Jin looks at him confused and shocked.

"His brother?? You mean...His REAL brother?!". Xiao Zhan asked and Hai Kuan nodded.

"Yes, If I told you how he comes.....will you throw him or change your thoughts about him?". He asked, he was afraid if they know his past they will start treating Yibo differently.

"Of course not, how can we do that? He is my son, I mean...he is like my son". Cici said and Xiao Zhan nodded.

"He is like a brother to me, I want to know what happened to him to understand him more". Hai Kuan smile at them and nodded.

"Ok then, when my father was on a long business trip, a man raped my mother and she got pregnant with Yibo, and after she gives birth to him and when he completed 3 years old, she throws him to his father saying he was a mistake and she hates him, my father understand her feelings but....he is innocent, he knows about him yet he didn't force my mother to have him or to give him away, I decided to searching for him, but I didn't know where he was and who took him or how he looks like, I go to the town hoping to see him, and finally I found him, to my bad luck, I found him like that, I told my father that I found him but he told me to hide it since his condition was critical, but I will tell you that".

"Are you...going to take him back?". Cici asked worriedly and he shakes his head.

"No, he is in great health with you, and you took care of him as your own son, I will be selfish and rude to take him from you, moreover, I need to talk to my mother first about him, she still don't know that we found him, and I assume she will refuse him, I will take it step by step, I hope you understand us once that day come". He bowed and Cici teared up, Xiao Zhan looked at her and shake his head.

"NO! You Can't Take Him!". Hai Kuan smile at him.

"Ok, I will not, I will only visit him when I have time, and you....". He turns to look at Zan Jin. "I need to check on you and see if you are taking your medication or not".

"Eeh? Now?". Hai Kuan nodded.

"I'm in charge of your treatment too, I bring everything I need so I can check on you at home, no need to go to the hospital".

"Ok, great, I hate staying in the hospital". Hai Kuan excuses himself to bring the bag from his car then he went to Zan Jin's room.

"Lay on the bed please". He did that and Hai Kuan starts examining him.

"I have a question, it's personal".

"What is it??".

"I was wondering, why are you in the Orphanage while your parent's still alive?". Zan Jin sits up fast and looks at him in shock.

"What are you talking about?". Hai Kuan takes out a photo and gives it to him.

"They give me this saying if I saw you to call them and bring you back to them, they put it around the hospital too in case you go there and a doctor saw you, he will call them so they can take you". Zan Jin ripped the photo and throw it away.

"No Matter What You Do I Will Not Return To Them! I Have No Parents!". He shouted and Hai Kuan nodded.

"Ok Ok Calm Down, I just want to inform you that they are searching for you, you have to be careful if you don't want to return to them".

"No way.....I can't return there....No way I will return there....". He holds on to his chest tightly and he starts to take his breaths fast.

"Zan Jin Calm down....try to take your breaths slowly". He said but Zan Jin falls on his bed unconscious, Hai Kuan immediately takes the nebulizer and put it in his mouth and press it, after that he bring his inhaler and put it in his mouth and open it.