45 | Afterglow

Gigi arched with pleasure as his thick shaft slid into her petite body. She could feel him stretching and filling her up as she locked eyes with him, bewildered. It took some more effort before he could fully fit in, even with how aroused she was. By the time he did, she was left breathless; as if it was their first time all over again.

Although she was aware that her husband was well-endowed, she didn't remember him being this... big.

Perhaps the alcohol did cloud her judgment last time.

"Wait, Sire," she reached out to palm his chest, preventing him from moving as she panted and gulped for air. Her heart thumped wildly as she willed herself to relax around him.

"Gi?" Cal quickly sensed her distress and wrapped her in an embrace, worry clouded over his face as he leaned close to hers. "Everything alright?"

"I'm fine," she smiled, trembling as her muscles stubbornly tightened around him. She tried readjusting herself, trying to get comfortable. "Could you give me some time..?"

Cal's brows furrowed, pressing his lips onto her hair, her brow and her knuckles. "Maybe it has been too long since I've last been here."

It had indeed been too long.

His feathery kisses continued their trails to her neck, nipping on a collarbone, sucking on her shoulder. His lips soon settled back on hers, releasing her memories of their wedding night once more, of the comfort of his kisses...

Feeling herself getting lightheaded from the kiss, Gigi was finally sure that she was ready. She stared directly into his eyes and gave him a nod of approval.

He started with a gentle rocking motion at first, being very careful in every step to make sure she was okay. His tenderness brought all the warm and fuzzy feelings in her chest. She cupped his face and brushed her lips against his, whispering words of reassurance.

Gigi glanced down at the position they were in. Her legs splayed open, accommodating Cal as he moved back and fro between her thighs. Her breasts were rubbing against his toned chest, creating more delicious frictions between their bodies. The night slip still clung awkwardly around her midsection and arms, but she had never felt so exposed before.

Why was he moving so goddamn slow?

"Oh, Sire, please. Faster!" she cried, raising her hips to meet his thrusts halfway.

He was soon tugging on her night slip and she eagerly pulled it over her head and tossed it aside, leaving her body bare. She arched back into the cushions, indulging him with the sight of her breasts as her body jolted with each thrust.

She wasn't going to let him have his fun alone, however, as she also had a favourite spot on him. Reaching down till her hand reached his ass, she squeezed and massaged the tight, perfect shaped globe, making him groan deliciously as it forced him deeper into her.

"You are so beautiful..." Cal purred, his thrusts becoming harder, desperate and more demanding. There was something in his stare that screamed pure passion, raw lust; something she had been longing to see from him during all those nights of yearning; for him to look at her like this—to want her as his wife. To see her as the only one that he desired in the world.

Little did he know, she would gladly let him have his way with her even in the early days. But how could she not long for his touch when he was always so gentle and good?

"Sire..." Gigi sighed, wrapping her legs around his waist and caressing his cheek; gazing into his brown eyes. This was the man she had married. A wounded person who had tried to shield himself from the world and now entrusted her with his most vulnerable side. She would do anything in her capacity to protect him, cherish him. Always. "I love you, Sire..."