Prompt 35 || Word Prompt

Hello everyone and welcome to a brand new year full of prompts! This week, we have a word prompt to tickle your inspiration

Hello everyone and welcome to a brand new year full of prompts! This week, we have a word prompt to tickle your inspiration. Remember that you are free to interpret the prompt in any manner, provided that there is a clear link between your entry and the prompt provided. You can find more information in the guidelines below!

Word Prompt:

WINNERS:

Please note that winners are not listed in any particular order. You can find the rest of the delightful entries in the comments section below!

***

Winner 1: WRT-SO

Staring in the bathroom mirror, I cringe. I reek of Champagne and my face and arms are covered in gold confetti. I wonder how the rest of my body looks, but I don't have energy for a shower just yet. I climb back in bed and try to peel off the confetti since the Champagne residue created a glue like effect. Gross!

Last night was the most luxurious wedding in history. Having the reception for three hours leading up to the ceremony at midnight on New Year's Eve was genius.

If only I could remember the name of the man in the blue suit that kissed me, then I'd be able to get the intel on him from Gia. As the sister of the bride, my best friend and the resident sleuth, she's bound to know something about him.

Staring at the ceiling, I replay the epic moment.

"I now pronounce you husband and wife. You may kiss your insanely gorgeous wife, lucky jerk." The comedic officiant, who also happened to be the younger brother of the groom, said with a bright smile.

"Three, two, one!" The entire ballroom at the Four Seasons shouted as the massive, digitally projected clock on the wall counted the seconds to midnight. When the clock hit zero, the bride and groom embraced as champagne was sprayed and balloons, filled with confetti, were popped by the two hundred party guests.