Tribe Meeting

==============================================

Stoick was in another tribe meeting with the other chiefs and their heirs. Usually, he would attend and leave Hicca at the smithy. Sometimes Asher would attend instead which he was right now. It had already have been almost a year since Hicca was taken by that mysterious dragon.

"Stoick, we've looked all over from our islands to the next. There haven't been any sightings of your daughter." Big Boobied Bertha informed.

"Strangely enough, there have been hardly any dragons nearby as well." Madguts the Murderous added.

"We're starting to believe that they might have left the Archipelago." Oswald the Agreeable stated.

"That is strange." Smulder Frostbeard commented.

"But what caused them to leave?" Madguts questioned.

"It's still unknown." Bertha answered.

"On the side note, Stoick," Oswald said, making Stoick turned to him, "As we have said before, there have been no signs of your daughter or that dragon you described."

"Let's face it, Stoick. Your daughter is gone." Smulder stated.

Stoick shook his head in denial, "No, no, no, NO!" He shouted.

"Did you ever check outside of the Archipelago?" Asher suggested.

"No, we haven't." Bertha confirmed.

"Besides, there's no reason for us to go outside the Archipelago." Madguts reasoned.

"He's got a point," Oswald agreed, "Besides, we could easily run into the Highlanders. We made a treaty long ago that we won't step one foot on their land after the war."

Stoick sighed at that as he rubbed his face. As much as he wanted to see if anyone in Scotland had come across his daughter or that dragon, he couldn't. They had to accept the terms to the treaty. He could only hope that his daughter had somehow escaped from the dragon and is trying to find a way home.

"Is there any land beside Scotland that we can look for Hicca?" Asher asked.

"Well right now won't be a good time since winter is coming soon. From what I predict, it's gonna to be longer than last year." Bertha replied.

"So after this meeting, everyone should stock up and prepare for the incoming blizzard that'll come in a week." Smulder stated.

"Alright." All the leaders agreed.

================================ 

Two days later, Stoick and Asher arrived back to Berk. Stoick was still saddened about his daughter's disappearance. The tribe leaders have all tried to find Hicca, but no luck. He pondered on if he should just accept that Hicca was gone. Even though the two could never agree with one another, he still loved his daughter. 

"Stoick."

Gobber's voice broke Stoick out of his thoughts.

"You okay?" Gobber asked.

"I'm fine." Stoick replied before he walked away.

"So... what happened?" Gobber asked Asher.

Asher sighed in defeat, "None of the tribes have come across Hicca or that dragon." He replied.

"That dragon must be smarter than we thought." Gobber commented.

"Do you...think that the dragon must have flown away from the archipelago?" Asher asked.

"Well, it might have. But I wouldn't test my luck." Gobber stated.

"Because of the Highlanders?" Asher asked.

Gobber nodded, "Yeah. There are times that I wonder how Dunbroch is doing now a days." He admitted.

"You've been to Scotland, Gobber?" Asher questioned.

"Yup. That was a long time ago." Gobber answered with a faraway look in his eyes, "Well, we best be getting ready for winter." He declared as he hobbled away.

Asher watched Berk's blacksmith walk away. He let out a sigh and looked over the cliff, watching the horizon. He hoped that Hicca was alive somewhere out there. After winter is over, he'll plan a voyage to go and find Hicca. He will never stop until he finds her. She meant too much to him. She was meant to marry him and spend the rest of their lives together.

"Don't worry, Hicca. I'll find you and save you. That's a promise." Asher promised to himself.