Chapter 4: Bowling

"Scott?" I ask, groggily. I wake up from my slumber when I hear whimpering in the other room. 

"Scott, shut up!" I moan. The whimpering turns into frightened and quick breaths. I get up, now fully awake and get to Scott's room where I see him rolling around in bed. He is sweating and his eyebrows are furrowed. 

"Scott? Wake up. Wake up Scott!" I say. He jolts awake in bed, yelping. He looks around, disorientated and sweaty. 

"Scott, you ok?" I ask, patting his back. He just tries to calm his breathing. "Nightmare?"

"Something like that..." He mumbles before hugging me tightly. I return the hug with a worried expression. What was he dreaming about? 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Hey Alli!" I say, running up to her. She turns and gives me a sweet smile.

"Hey, how was your weekend?" She asks, as we start to walk towards the school.

"Well, I got to kill people, so the usual." I say, not batting an eye. She stops me and looks at me wide eyed. "All, I'm joking. I don't go out and kill people every weekend." I lie.

"Ok..." She says, furrowing her eyebrows. On the way to the door. I look to my right to see a crime scene. I see a broken bus with scratch marks on the door.

All of a sudden, a backpack bumps into Allison, knocking her books down. The boy turns around and I see that it's only my brother. Who could possibly be a werewolf... I remind myself.

"You scared the hell out of me." Allison says, laughing. 

She bends down and Scott goes down with her, as he says in disbelief, "You're ok."

"Once my heart starts beating again, yeah." Scott looks like the happiest and most relieved puppy ever. "What?" Allison asks, noticing.

"I'm just happy to see you." He says as the loud speaker squeaks.

"Attention students, this is your principal. I know you are all wondering about the incident that occurred last night on one of our busses. While the police work to determine what happened, classes will proceed as scheduled. Thank you." A bunch of students groan and I do too. 

"Well, I got class. See you two at lunch." I say.

Allison grabs my arm, stopping me. "Save me a seat at lunch?" She asks Scott, ruffling his hair.

"Yeah." He says. She then starts to walk with me to class. 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Lydia and I get our lunches and look for a place to sit. 

"...We'll figure something out." I hear Stiles says. I look and see him and my brother in deep conversation. I nudge Lydia and jerk my head towards them. She smiles and sits next to Scott. 

"Figure what out?" I ask, sitting next to Stiles. He looks like he is going to explode. 

"Just, uh, homework..." Scott says, unconvincingly. 

"Yeah..." Stiles says, still amazed that the Lydia Martin is siting at his table. "Why is she sitting with us?" He asks Scott in a hushed whisper as a jock sits down with us. Allison and Danny sit down as well.  Danny is on the other side of Stiles while Allison is on the other side of my twin. 

Jackson walks over to the one out-of-place jock. "Get up." He says.

"How come you never ask Danny to get up?" The jock asks.