Chapter 47: Crowley's Jail of Creatures

3RD PERSON POV

Sam and Dean sit in chairs, both tied up in ropes. When they wake up, facing each other, they notice the three demons standing guard. "What now?" Dean asks, not the least bit nervous. 

"I think I know who you can ask." Sam nods towards the doorway, seeing a particular demon. 

Dean turns his head and grimaces. "Evil bitch."

"Keep sweet-talking me. This could go a whole new direction." Meg smirks, placing a hand on Dean's shoulder.

"Meg. I've been dying to see you again." Dean says. 

"Well here I am, big boy." Meg teases, walking in between the brothers. "So, what should we do now?"

"How about I rip you to shreds?" Dean suggests.

"For what? Lizzie? Kinky, I like. But a like Q&A first, if you don't mind. Now, where's your boss?" Meg demands.

Sam scoffs and she turns to him. "You think we work for somebody?" He asks.

"I happen to know for a fact you've been juggling Crowley's orphans." She says. "Now, where is he?"

"Don't know, don't care." Sam shrugs. 

"But you've been working his beat for months." Meg states, almost desperately.

"Doesn't mean we get face time." Meg glances at one of the demons and Sam follows her gaze. Meg looks back at Dean and smirks, sitting in his lap. 

"Where does he take all those things you snatch up for him?" She asks innocently. "I bet you an all-day sucker that's where His Majesty's holed up." Dean just shakes his head. "Ok, officially over the foreplay. Satisfy me or I please myself." She orders, putting a knife next to Dean's neck.

Sam starts to laugh. "Something funny, Sam?" Dean asks angrily.

"Yeah. Meg." Sam states, a smile on his face. 

"Really, cause from where I'm sitting..." Dean says as Meg turns to face Sam.

"Don't worry, she can't do jack squat." Sam dares. "She's totally screwed." Meg turns back to Dean with a confidant expression.

"Sam, not helping."

"Look at her, Dean. She's furious." Dean looks back at an irritated Meg. "If she could kill you, she'd have done it by now. She's running."

"Am I?" Meg sighs, removing the knife.

"Judging by the level of flop sweat on all of you, yeah." Sam states. Meg gets up as Sam continues his theory. "Which means you're running from Crowley, which makes sense. Crowley, being the new king of hell, would want to hunt down Lucifer loyalists."

"How would you know?"

"It's what I'd do." Sam shrugs. He looks back at his brother. "She can't kill us. She needs us to get her to Crowley so she can stick that knife in his neck. It's him or her."

"Well, I hope you both lose." Dean scoffs. "But good luck."

"So you know what you gotta do now, right?"

"Let me guess, you're going to tell me." Meg says with a sarcastic smile.

"Work with us." Sam suggests.

"Whoa, what?" Dean's eyes widen. 

"We'll hand you Crowley with a bow on one condition." Sam looks back at Meg. "We go with you, you help us wring something out of him before you hack him to bits."