Six ɬ 6 (BWWM)

ROYALTY

The onlookers eyes beheld the same procession of Moors who had reached the palace some days ago.

The members of their retinue were dressed more regally than many of the well-to-do noble citizens who were also in attendance at the Argentén court. Those who were lucky enough to grace the room beheld the Crowned Prince of the Curianese Kingdom accompanied by his younger brother and sister.

Each man was adorned in garments on such a splendiferous scale the fabrics and jewels on their person caused the whole of Argentén crème de la crème to gasp with ohs and ahs as they feasted their eyes on the grandeur of the brown-skinned nobility standing before them.

Prince Nju was the younger of the two. He was fully clad in a ruby red satin tunic draped over broad shoulders and a body that must have been carefully extracted from the finest stone of their land. The garb was meticulously inlaid with a yellow-gold needlework design from the back of the neck on both sides which flowed around to the front of the neck. The stitching ran straight down his chest the full length of the material until it was approximately one span from the floor.

A dark caramel silk Kaftan trimmed strategically in leopard skin accentuated his attire. Different shades and textures of black, brown, tan, and yellow fabrics were utilized to tone down the overall brilliance of the young man's garments. But the attempt to dial back the splendor of the arrangement was further impeded the moment the court's onlookers beheld the leatherwork on his feet.

Ornately crafted dark caramel leather shoes were designed to showcase deeply grooved and cured etchings of the sun, the moon, and the stars adorning the inner and outer sides of the shoes. These designs were situated just above the soles as if to say that he somehow stood above everything.

An ivory beaded crown resting on his head was fitted with the tiniest stars made of raised textured gold inlay and rubies. Each area of the young prince's body was a visual oration of the Curian attention to minuscule details, craftsmanship, wealth, and power.

The loudest statement was the fact that Prince Nju was only second in design and stature beneath the Curianese Crowned Prince.

The Curianese Royal Family sent a clear message by allowing the Prince in line to the throne, the Prince second to the King-to-be, and the youngest princess of ten children to visit the Argentén Court.

The Curianese Kingdom sent their best to represent their homeland in the absence of their king. By allowing their Beloved Son, heir to the thrown, the second wealthiest man in all of their lands to travel out as the ambassador to grace the Argentén court, King Njeke extended his respect to Argenté.

Prince Njeko Curi stood before them as a six-feet-three sight that anyone would feel entirely privileged to view with their own two eyes.

His deep brown skin was so silky-smooth a glance from him stirred something of an indescribable nature in man, woman, or beast.

Every detail of his chiseled features seemed to be handcrafted as if God took a bit of extra time just to create him. Beautiful topaz brown eyes framed by licorice black lashes and earthy brown skin moved those in attendance to swoon at the mere sight of him.

The Crowned Prince's demeanor was one shared by others who were also accustomed to commanding civilians as well as military might.

His garments were fruitless in their attempts to hide his firmly muscled frame. Beneath the wide-shouldered dark blue silk kaftan, fashioned in the same style as the younger prince, the Crowned Prince was draped in a sea of baby blue satin.

The tunic was trimmed in navy blue and white gold. The royal crest of his land was woven into the fabric of the tunic much like that of his younger sibling, however, the detailed needlework was on a grander scale. It too circled his neck and ran the length of his body. The difference was the presence of a white gold crest encircled by a navy blue border. The very sight of the emblem on his chest announced to all who he was and what the future held for him.