Fifteen

((Let's just dive in, shall we?))

Alfred stomped back to his room, grumbling to himself and was shaken up, but would deny it. Behind him was a unreadable Brit, going back into the kitchen for whatever reason, staying quiet and seemed deep in thought.

Matthew was already outside, not knowing what had taken place inside, but when he checked, nobody was there. Confused, he started to look around, but soon heard a door slamming shut loudly upstairs. There was a deep sigh from in the kitchen, but it was pretty hard to hear.

From the loud bang, Matthew jumped and looked over at the stairs, watching them for if anything were to happen, but nothing did. He sighed quietly, as he walked up the stairs, but before he could reach the top, something stopped him, making him flip around to see who it was, jumpy from the bang.

"Oh- Terribly sorry for scaring you lad." Was said and Matthew didn't need to see who it was before guessing. "It's okay. What do you need?" He questioned, tilting his head to the side barely. The English country somehow knew what he said and huffed. "Well, I just wanted to inform you that your brother will be grounded for a small while. I saw you two about to leave, and I had told him he was to stay, but he obviously didn't listen.." He grumbled slightly at the end, looking to the side. The smaller of the two squinted up at the latter, but nodded, thinking a bit. "So... You told him before and he didn't listen...?" He asked, getting a small nod in response. Matthew nodded a bit after, staying quiet for a minute while thinking about what was said.

Arthur sighed almost soundlessly, and looked over at the room where the American went, a saw relatively small but noticeable cracks in the door and narrowed his eyes at it. Matthew looked over at the door as well, and squinted in confusion, before going up to it and carefully opening it, before looking around, examining the room to not find anything out of the ordinary. Nobody was in the room, which was odd. Alfred had obviously gone inside, disappearing into thin air basically, as Matthew started to worry. He stood in the doorway, and turned back to Arthur, obviously showing that he was worried, which made the Brit curious. Matthew turned back into the room, and walked in, looking around to find nothing as Arthur walked towards the room, standing in the doorway, not seeing anyone other than Matthew.

Arthur rolled his eyes, thinking that Alfred was just hiding for whatever reason but this was disproved when he saw that Matthew was looking and was getting more and more worried after not seeing anything. England furrowed his (caterpillar) brows, and walked inside, looking over the room, as Matthew looked up at him, frowning deeply and seemed anxious. "I can't find him.. He isn't in here... Though I saw him come in..?" He said quietly, confusing himself as he went out of their room, and into another, to check if the American colony went into there. Arthur just nodded, getting annoyed with America's disappearance and thinking to himself. The Brit sighed, looking over the room again, and still didn't see or hear anything from inside the room. This got him worried as well, but to a much lesser degree than Canada, and was mostly just annoyed.

There was a window in the room, as Arthur walked towards it, looking outside wondering if he actually got out from the window. He shook his head at the thought, not thinking he would want to jump out from the height alone, but didn't really know what had happened before colonization. Their mother, Native, had taught them to climb trees and other forms of rocks like small hills and medium boulders at a fairly young age, and England just didn't know this. Of course, his memories of his mother was pretty blurred, and the Nordics were completely gone, but what he had learned from all of them, along with Matthew, had stayed. ((If ThAt MaKeS sEnSe I dOn'T kNoW-))

Arthur, after a few minutes, left the room and going into the living room, deep in thought about where he could've gone. Matthew practically searched the whole second floor, but only saw the empires, and not Alfred. This had a pretty big effect on him, scaring him about what could have happened, or if America had left on his own accord... He headed back to his room, and locked himself in there, not wanting to do very much. He wanted to find Alfred yes, but didn't know where to start.