Part 8

Piers PoV 

 after a while of running, we finally got to the city with the port, I was really glad we were out of the woods, then I was horrified by the sight of the great Templar tower 

 Trace: We finally made it. ... Really, this time. However, I don't like the look of the tower. 

Flora: Let's spend as little time as possible, Trace. When we are in these human cities, bad things always seem to happen to us. 

 Keith: That's the least of our problems! How do you expect to get a boat? 

 Keith: You three are wanted by people. And a traveling group of "animals" and a guy with blue hair is not exactly what I would call "inconspicuous." Unless there's a big distraction, I don't understand how we get inside. 

 Piers... is it fireworks...?

Flora: (in man) Wow, everything is so colorful! 

 Trace: (in human) I don't think they'll notice us if we're fast. Just merge with the crowd and head to the docks. 

 Keith: (in man) I still don't like it ... The guy said there were posters wanted ... But I didn't see any ... 

Piers: (in man) and they haven't posted them here yet

 Natani: Hey, look out. Some idiot is burning incense Subtleflower. 

 Natani: Don't breathe too deep.

 Flora: You know ... you're pretty ... 

 Natani: Oh perfect, too late. Hold on, we don't have time for that. 

Natani: And I'm not pretty! 

 Keith: ... you shouldn't be so hard on yourself ... 

 Natani: Oh no, neither do you!

Trace: The coast is clear, guys. Come on, speed up ... 

 Trace: What?

 Trace: Flora? Boys? Where did you go? 

 Flora: Trace! Look look! 

 Flora: Ribbons! 

 Citizen: What a beautiful Keidran! 

 Citizen: Pure breed, for sure! 

 Trace: Floro, what are you doing? Are you naked ... why did you undress !? 

 Flora: Hehe, I'm having fun! 

 Natani: (in Keidran) Piers! We have to leave now! We can't think of a plane! They are scents! I ... I'm more and more attracted to random people! 

 Piers: I don't understand what you're saying

Piers: Flora, we try not to attract attention! Being naked won't help! 

 Flora: Oh, relax, Piers. Just look around! 

 Flora: Almost all the Keidrans here are either naked or getting there.