Christmas present 2/2 (how we met part 3)

*No preview Bc it was just my POV*

No ones pov:

Beep beep beep beep-

Izuku: Ughhhhh- what time is it!
*checks time* Wtf!? It's 6:30 already! Shit I need to hurry!

My POV

Izuku yeeted himself off the bed took a warm shower brushed his teeth and put on clothes (p.s. they don't have uniforms)

Here is what Izuku wore to school

Irl

Izuku: Hey good morning dad papa!

Hisashi: I thought it would take you more time to get comfortable and get used to calling him papa. *le shocked face*

Henry: I thought the same but I guess not. Here. Your breakfast and you start school at 8:00 so don't worry. *le re ushering smile*

Izuku: Oh thank god I thought I was going to be late!
*btw it's 7:05 there*

Henry: At what time did they make you get up to stretch and train?

Hisashi: Yeah. Usually schools over here start at 8:00? Why in such a hurry?

Izuku: Well.... Aldera Junior High tried to get at least 1 of their students into U.A so they made us put our alarms at 5:20 and we would have 40mins to stretch and at 6:00 we would start train our quirks, hand to hand combat, etc. *bites his toast*

Hisashi: ........

Henry: Wait you have to get up at 5:20!?

Hisashi: Wait you have to get up at 5:20!? Wake up at 4:40 take a shower ,brush your teeth, get your uniform ready, still have to stretch, STILL have to train, STILL have to study etc.!?

Izuku: Well yeah. But most of the school is applying even tho there is little chance for them to get in and I'm one of the students that wants to go to U.A.

Hisashi: You're saying it like you don't break a sweat!?

Izuku: Oh my training I put myself in is like 100x harder than what they make us do. *looks at the time 7:25* hey Dad can you tell me how far away the school is from the house?

Hisashi: Oh it's 10mins away on a skateboard and 5 mins away on car why?

Izuku: Oh well I want to get a tour of the school and see if I make any new friends!

Henry and Hisashi:

Oh ok bye be safe!
*everyone laughs*

Izuku: Ok bye papa bye dad love you!

Henry and Hisashi: Bye love you too!

Author's note
Ok here is your second gift I will try to post tomorrow thank you for supporting my shitty story love you

Word count: 436

Love,
Your Author