Hi Im Damian (part 3)

HI BITCHES AND HOES
TYSM FOR 1.47k VIEW I CANT BELIEVE THAT THIS DAY WOULD COME THYSM FOR LOVING MY STORY ANYWAYS

SURPRISE UNDATE HOESSS

Previously

Izuku: Wow... it looks gorgeous..

End of flashback

Izuku's POV

Damian: I know right we found this place when we were doing graffiti- *quickly covers his mouth*

*the rest of the group but Izuku face palms*

" I see the rest of the group face palm at their leader like he had done something wrong. I didn't get it until it hit me. I started to smirk and they all look at me like I was going to tell the police."

Izuku: How dare you guys not invite me. *smirks*

Elvira: *smirks* Who knew the cinnamon roll would be so devilish. *gets out backpack and gives him the spray can*. Come on I'll show you were we spray paint.

"The group was still shocked that I looked like I wouldn't do a crime. But the truth is  I do crimes. My mom know she allows me to do crimes. She said that as long as I don't get caught then I'm good."

Damn she a cool mom my mom would beat my ass if she found out ESPECIALLY when your mom is mexican TnT

"They show me where they commit crimes and I was amazed. There was so much graffiti and spray cans I got to work."

Elvira's POV

"I could say for the whole group that we were all shocked that someone that look so innocent and couldn't even hurt a fly would do graffiti. He spoke and that smirk on his face made me smirk so I showed him the spot where we would do our graffiti. What surprised us even more was when he saw the place he did some graffiti and he was good at it to."

Izuku's POV

"I had gotten carried away and when I went to check the time I was scared shit less. It was 7:55 and I needed to get home by 8:10 and it was about a 15min way home home so I would get home late."

Izuku: I have to go! Sorry bye!

Damian: Wait what's your number!

Izuku: Oh it XXX-XXX-XXXX

Damian: Oh ok thank-

" I ran so fast that none of them would be able to catch up to me then I got on my skateboard to get there faster. I only got there 2 minutes late nice."

Hisashi: Where were you.

"He said in a cold bitter tone that scared me."

Izuku: *gulps* I-I made some f-friends and went t-to hang out w-with them but I-I didn't realize t-the time.

Hisashi: Oh ok that's great son come eat. Henry and I already ate so you can just take the food up to your room.

Izuku: O-okay.

"Who knew my dad was scary I didn't. Just thinking about the face he had. It sent shivers up my spine. I thanked the maids when I heard a ding on my phone. I looked to see what it was and it was my new friends asking if they could FaceTime me. I put my phone away and my phone started buzzing and it was my new friends. I answered mid-way not noticing that I answered."

Izuku: Hey Izzy can you please bring the food to my room I have a lot of homework.

Izzy: Of course young master.