"Midoriya looks different.."

Ok bitches I'm getting more motivated to continue this damn story because it's getting to the end and I already have the plot for like 9? Idk Wattpad ideas I think you'll like them hope you enjoy this chapter! 🥰🥰🥰👊🏻

Izuku's POV

"I was cuddling my handsome boyfriend but was interrupted by my mom and dads calling me."

Sashi,Henry, and Inko: Please come down Izuku!

"I now know that whenever they call me by my name or my mom is here it's important. So I rushed down stairs the gang close behind."

The Deadly Hurricanes: Coming!

"We said Bc they called us all down."

Inko: Ok dear please don't get mad....but your old classmates are coming and are staying here with you!

"She said in a rushed voice. I couldn't decide whether I would be happy because I get to see Shinso,Mina, and the others ir mad because Bakuhoe and Todhoeoki are going to be staying at MY DADS HOUSE!"

Izuku: WHAT!? WHY!

Inko: I told you this was a bad idea Hisashi....you know he hates them only a few know where we live and how he looks like...

Hisashi: Yes I know but don't you have a mansion of your own Zuzu?

Damian: *hisses* Mine..... *snuggles in Izu's shoulder*

Everyone but Izuku and Damian: Awwwww! So cute!

"I blush at the comments made by my family. I could also tell that Ian was blushing too."

Izuku: S-Stop!

Henry: Anyways you guys can stay at Izuku's mansion. Do you guys have everything you guys need at his mansion?

The Deadly Hurricanes but Izu: Yeah!

Inko: Ok good! I'm sorry I didn't tell you sooner Izu.

Izuku: It's fine mom.

"Yes I was pretty annoyed that they didn't tell me sooner but they're right. I do have a mansion of my own."

Inko and Hisashi: They will be here at 10:00 in the morning.

The Deadly Hurricanes: What!?

Inko: Oh right I have to leave sorry Izuku I got a phone call saying I need to go to work bye Izuku! Bye Kids!

The Deadly Hurricanes: Bye auntie/Mom!

Henry: Damian.

Damian: Yeah?

Henry: Elvira,Taylor,Ivy,Jason, and Damian you all have one job.

The Deadly Hurricanes but Izuku: What is it?

"I couldn't lie when papa said they all have one job but me so I just went to go train."

Henry: Try to keep Izuku from killing his old classmates.

Damian: I can't promise Todhoeoki and Bakuhoe but we'll try right guys?

Ivy,Taylor,Jason, and Elvira: Yeah!

The Deadly Hurricanes but Izuku: Bye Dad and papa!

Sashi and Henry: Bye take care!

Time skip brought to you Deku breaking his bones

"It was 9:40 in the morning and the Gang and I were asked to give them a tour. I was pretty annoyed but Ian convinced me I don't know how but he did."