5

" Did you receive my flowers!? " A voice asked from behind me. Making me turn around, I stared at the male and sighed. " Yes Mr Jeon... I did, thank you " I said boredly, feeling my heart jumping out of my chest.

I backed away seeing the closeness of us. " One metre away sir" I sighed grabbing my books, before leaving the scene, hoping that my cheeks weren't very red. I gently slapped myself on the cheeks shaking my head.

" Snap out of it! " I said to myself loudly, earning some few glances on myself. I glanced around realising what I said and bowed to them, looking at Jungkook's fangirls who were glaring intensely at me making me more nervous. I quickly headed to class going to tell my bestfriend about everything, I sat down on my seat and recalled everything that happened on the past dates.

Flowers from Jungkook, cake and food from Taehyung and Jimin. Seriously what do they want from me? I wondered as I plopped my head on the table groaning.

" What do they want? They are just going to play me like the rest anyways, I shouldn't get my hopes up. " I hit my chest trying to stop it from racing, as Jimin was my seatmate, I could feel his eyes on my figure, making me bit my lips out of habit.

" Stop staring " I turned to my side to look at the male, who was in a daze and not realising that I was facing him. I snapped my fingers in front of him, making him flinch in surprise.

"What?" I heard him ask as he looked around confused, until his eyes landed on me making him smile slightly.

I rolled my eyes telling him to face to front as I went to complete the worksheet assigned to me, I stared at the question hard trying to think of way to solve it as I poke it multiple times with my pencil lead sighing frustratedly.

Hearing a soft chuckle, I turned to my side seeing the one and only Park Jimin smirking while having his phone pointed at my face making me glare at him. I snatched the phone and went to his gallery seeing multiple pictures of me inside it. Feeling a little confused I decided to ask.

" Are you obsessed or something? Your gallery is full of pictures of me" I mumbled as I deleted everything making him pout. Hearing a soft voice say.

" My hardwork... " I finished the rest of the questions looking down sighing and smiled slightly, handing it up as the class ended. I left quickly not wanting to be annoyed by the male, I went to my locker and opened it, seeing a small box which had a note written on it saying.

" I hope you enjoy today's lunch. " I removed it and put it on the door, I opened the box and widened my eyes. " Fried tempura, rice, egg pudding and chicken? Oh my god... I love whoever made this." I saw the contents and it made me drool as I quickly wiped my mouth running to the cafeteria with the box secured in my arms.

Reaching the cafeteria in seconds, I picked a seat with Hoseok and IU, as I quickly opened the box of lunch and licked my lips in delight. " This smells good" I mumbled as I started digging into the food not minding anyone until a loud bang was heard, I looked up seeing a hand on my table and glanced at the mad Jungkook, which made me confused.

" Why didn't you eat mine? " He hissed putting a black lunch box right in front of me, I looked at it humming. " This one is much more delicious. "I complained continuing to eat.
" You can only eat mine..." He gritted as annoyance filled his voice.