Jimin's Ending

To my beloved:

I'm not sure whether you will join me... but if you really pick me, I will be genuine to you and tell you my true feelings...  When I first saw you, my heart instantly fluttered, I must sound cheesy when saying this but... I really love you so much! If you actually accept me, please come to the school's rooftop. 

-Park Jimin

3rd Person POV

Y/n looked around and smiled re-reading the love you sentence and smiled to herself.  She mustered up her courage and walked to the rooftop, her heart beating rapidly at every step she took. Y/n was at the last step of the stairs and was face to face with the rooftop door, she took one deep breath before pushing it open and walking inside. 

She looked around seeing Jimin's back, she tensed up but calmed herself down. Y/n slowly made her way to the male and looked down, trying to think of ways to start the conversation.

" Beautiful sky huh? " She asked and looked up trying to see what he was looking at. Jimin flinched and turned to the female, in shock, his eyes and mouth wide. 

" I must be dreaming... " Y/n heard him say as he shakes his head, hitting himself against the railings, wincing when it hurts and looked at Y/n in disbelief. " You're real... " Causing the female to chuckle in amusement.

The male pulled her directly into a warm embrace closing his eyes tightly. " I... Thank you for giving me this chance... " Y/n smiled widely patting his back.

~ Time skip after 3 years ~

Both Y/n and the boys had already graduated and Jimin and Y/n have two children, named Jumin and Jeongmin, living a happy life together.

" You know... they want another sibling babe... "