Ending: Night Breaks Through

The war was almost at it's end, Takumi had been exiled, Hinoka had been defeated but spared, and now they were in Ryoma's throne room before he made honorable suicide. Sakura found herself wake up in a field, so bright and so huge and vast, "I'm so glad I can see you." said  a warming voice. Sakura looked to see her mother, "m-mother?" she said. Mikoto opened her arms, "come over here my precious one." Sakura ran towards her mother and jumped up on her arms and hugged her tears streaming from her eyes, "I didn't think I'd get to see you again." she cried into her mother shoulders. "It's okay my dear Sakura, you don't have to worry on seeing us." Sumeragi came from behind Mikoto, "Father!" Sakura yelled, "you're here too!" A hearty laugh came from the side of Sumeragi, Sakura turned to the sound and saw Subaki and Hana, "don't tell me you forgot about us milady?" Subaki said. "You know how much it took you to see us again too?" Hana added. "Subaki, Hana.....Mother.....Father? If all of you are here, then that means....."

Everyone remained quiet and then Sakura found herself in a burning field with no one in sight, "what? Where am I?" she said, Mikoto's voice echoed trough the field, "I'm sorry, I wasn't able to be there to break you free from that monster." Sakura looked down at her hands being cloaked in purple flame, "that beast that got you is Anankos, he was the one who possessed you. He preyed on your hatred of Corrin and Nohr." Sakura looked down at the ground, "Corrin." she said, "do you forgive her mother." Mikoto's voice paused as if she was thinking, "well," she started, "I would've liked that my children were together and ended the war for out kingdom, but everyone can make decisions, my daughter chose that path and as a mother it is still within my nature to love her." Sakura felt a terrible headache brew even harder this time. "You are possessed by the same thing that possessed Garon. King Garon was once a caring man, with a passion for his children but until Anankos preyed on his grief, you see the man you know today." Mikoto said, "I'm sorry but while Anankos remains in your body, you cannot join us here and will have to suffer the pain. I wish I could take your place but sadly I cannot." Sakura cried as the pain was terrible.

On a field Ryoma woke up. He looked to see his Mother and Father and Hana and Subaki, and Sakura glitching in and out of the field, "Mother, Father......if you guys are here and I.....then Sakura is......" he shook his head, "Corrin promised me she spared everyone." Mikoto had to calm down her son. She explained everything that happened to Sakura making Ryoma even more guilty, "I should've known, I am so sorry Sakura. I should've known you were hurting." Sakura pushed through the headache, "it's not your fault Ryoma, but mine and mine alone. This punishment it is mine to bear." 

Outside of Castle Shirigasi a young maiden limped onto the battle field, her dress covered with tears and blood. Her hair undone and messy, her lips cracked and chaped. Her face cold and merciless.

Garon's end draws near, his power will not be able to destroy the Yato, it is your time to show the world what you are made of. What we are made of.

Sakura didn't flinch, "I will kill Corrin. I must and I will.

Garon had been defeated, his body vaporized into water, Corrin said nothing and Xander finally spoke, "Rest in peace, Father." Corrin looked at her brother and put her hand on his shoulder, " Xander. We did the right thing. I know in my heart this was the only way to save him. I just wish, I could have gotten to know the real Garon. Good-bye Father." Corrin looked at her siblings and she smiled, "That's it, my dear friends and siblings. We won the war! Quickly, let's free the remaining Hoshidan soldiers and release the prisoners—" she was interrupted as a bolt of lightning barely missed Corrin she looked to see the attacker and her heart stopped, before them stood, Sakura covered in purple flames with crimson eyes, more redder than Corrin's.

"Rejected! Rejected! I have been rejected and abandoned so I stand alone!" Corrin looked at her sister, "Sister you are safe, but what is going on here."