Chapter 3: The Chevois Rebellion

The assault at Port Dia was a failure, Hoshido's forces were crushed and it killed the hopes one had in turning this war. Takumi needed to make this rebellion come into the light and it was something that Hoshido needed in order to stay on the offensive. Word traveled to the Hoshidan army that Notre Sagesse had fallen to Nohr and it was now under Nohrian rule. It sickened Sakura to the core. A voice telling her what people thought about her as being weak yet somehow comforting and telling her things that she agreed with.

They think you are pathetic. They let you live because you are pathetic. Look what they have done to Notre Sagesse, you must kill Corrin and all of Nohr.

Sakura liked the way it talked, she liked the way the voice talked, but it sounded raspy and hideous but she didn't care though. After Port Dia they had all docked somewhere that was safe and where on route to Cheve. Takumi's army had been dwindled in numbers but it was still a good size to keep going. Sakura hated how her brother handled the army, it was so poorly ready for the fight that was to come. There were times she hated his strategies, but then yet again, she was so focused on proving everyone wrong and killing Corrin, what could she do? They made camp one night, the voice kept telling her it was her time. This time she would kill Corrin no matter who died and who stood in his way. Oboro and Hinata alongside Takumi left to meet up with Scarlet the leader of the Rebellion and Sakura was furious she was left behind.

It was when Takumi returned that Sakura let go of her anger, Takumi wasn't having it and shut himself in his tent. That night Sakura found herself in a land where the earth bend its reality, with her mother and father, all crying for Corrin's death with a big face made of stone in the middle.

Your family suffers while they wait for Corrin's death. You must show Hoshido what it is to be shunned. You must kill Corrin and then Nohr. Then even Ryoma would have no choice but to recognize your might.

The next day, they made it to Cheve they where all prepared to defend the rebellion and make this the foothold for Hoshido. Takumi couldn't lose this one, and Sakura's goal was clear now, kill Corrin then all Nohrians then have the praise she deserved. She grinned at herself she couldn't wait for everyone to come in. Nohrian forces where seen across the Nohrian border between Nohr and Cheve. Sakura grinned more, "my time has come." She said softly. Nohrian forces marched down the hill. "Lady Sakura, we must prepare ourselves for battle." Hana said. "Yes," Sakura said, "we must prepare, know Corrin that I will have my revenge."

Scarlet's forces made up the vanguard while Takumi's and Sakura's took the back of the lines, if Sakura knew Corrin, the Nohrian Princess would make it to her position. A Hoshidan General stood alongside Sakura relaying the information to her, "Milady, Scarlet has suffered some deaths her forces have retreated a bit back, Takumi's forces are now moving forward." Sakura looked at the opposite side, Takumi sporting the Sniper Class armor. He grabbed his Fujin Yumi and made his snipers shoot Nohrian forces behind houses. Nohrian paladins where thrown of their horses and into the floor as lifeless corpses.

Sakura ordered the same to be done, she would not let Takumi kill more than her, this was her time to kill Nohr. She gave Hana and Subaki the order to move forward, Hana's sword master regiment moved forward, Hana was wearing her sword master gear she moved the regiment to intercept the paladin regiment led by Silas. Hana was ready for a rematch she would not lose this one again. Subaki and Reina protected Orochi and her Diviners. Sakura moved forward with the spear masters protecting her. Hana and Silas engaged themselves in a heated battle, while Sakura made her General lead the assault on Corrin's forces protecting her.

"Milord." a Sniper said towards Takumi, the Hoshidan prince traced the sniper's eyes to see Corrin's army engaging his. On the other side, Sakura's spear masters broke through Nohrian lines and came in range of a blonde girl and her squad. The spear masters engaged the squad while Sakura engaged the blonde, the girl smirked, "filthy Hoshidan you must die." Sakura didn't say anything nor she showed emotion, she grabbed her bow and raised it with a arrow. "I'm not afraid to kill you Nohrian scum." she said she let go of the string and the arrow traveled and hit the blonde girl she cried in pain as the arrow traversed her shoulder. The blonde girl ran towards Sakura, she got ready to dodge. The girl raised her axe and brought it down but Sakura dodged the attack, "child's play!" she said, she shot an arrow towards the blonde girl but she dodged. She smirked and licked her lips. She punched Sakura making her stumble back and lose her bow.