Epilogue

Fallen Ninja

Saizo

Saizo was fatally wounded in the final defense of Shiragasi Castle. His body was retrieved after the war, and under the request of the Saizo Clan, he was buried next to the grave of his master, Prince Ryoma.

Bitter Minster

Yukimura

Yukimura continued to serve as minister after Takumi became king. His resentment of Nohr served as a precedent for others to the royal administration for generations to come.

Optimistic Ninja

Kagero

Kagero returned to serve as Hinoka's Retainer after Azama resigned from his position as her retainer. It is said she would often times paint to keep the Hoshidan spirit alive.

Calm Philosopher

Azama

Azama resigned from his position as retainer to the princess for a reason undisclosed to Scholars on the very fringe of the country despite initially clashing with locals, he gained a cult following--and ultimately founded a new religion.

Fallen Knight

Reina

After the Cheve insurgence failed upon the arrival of Princess Corrin's forces Reina was executed by Hans alongside others. Although her body has not been recovered, a tombstone in her memorial was placed next to the Queen Mikoto's grave.

Changed Archer

Setsuna

After the war Setsuna returned to her post and remained by Hinoka's side. It is general consensus among Scholars that Setsuna change after witnessing her master mourning the deaths of Prince Ryoma, Princess Sakura, and Princess Azura.

Fallen Diviner

Orochi

After the Cheve insurgence failed upon the arrival Princess Corrin's forces, Orochi was executed by Hans alongside others. Although her body has not been recovered a tombstone in her memorial can be seen next to her master's grave.

Fallen Samurai

Hana

Hana was killed by Hans at the Cheve Insurgence while she was evacuating injured and civilians. Hana's named lived on by young samurais who followed her relationship to her liege. Her tombstone was placed near Sakura's grave.

Forgotten Rebel

Scarlet

After the Cheve insurgence failed upon the arrival of Princess Corrin's forces. Scarlet was the first to be executed by Hans alongside others. Her body has not been recovered, and not a single tombstone was left in her memorial.

Fallen Knight

Subaki

Subaki perished at the Cheve Insurgence while defending his liege in battle. A tale was made in his memorial detailing a chilvarous man who bravely gave his pegasus to save her liege's life.

Great Lancer

Oboro

Oboro opened a shop at the heart of Hoshido's capital, she eventually married the King of Hoshido, Takumi. She was known far and wide for her compassion but her resentment of Nohr made the reconciliation a bit difficult.

Renewed Samurai

Hinata

Hinata was given a samurai regiment after the war and stepped up to become one great general. It is said that he was always besides the king's side advising him all the way through Hoshido's reconstruction.

Scion of Flame

Rinkah

Rinkah succeeded her father as chief of the Flame Tribe. Her bravery and passion united her people as never before. To this day, the Flame Tribe remains proud, strong, and isolated from others.

Precocious Chief

Hayato

After the war, Hayato traveled the world, performing daring stunts and displaying his incredible prowess with magic. Years later he would return to the Wind Tribe and take over as it's chief.

Fallen Cheif

Kaden

The leader of the Kitsune Hamlet and several of his kind were killed by Princess Corrin's army during the war. The children of the fallen Kitsune held a vicious grudge against Nohr because of the conflict.

Fallen Princess

Sakura

Official records state that Princess Sakura died in the defense of Fort Jinya. Although her body has not been recovered, her tombstone was placed in Shiragasi Castle under request of the king. Many historians still don't know what to make of Sakura, the official records state that she was a caring young maiden but King Xander's writings say she died at Shiragasi Castle with a sadistic personality. Scholars still debate of her life till this day.

Mourning King

Takumi

Takumi ascended the throne as King of Hoshido. Though Hoshido took a long time to recover from the horrors of war, Takumi went down as a revolutionary king as his guidance brought Hoshido in a un-rivaled era of prosperity, many of his policies greatly improved the economy and the restoration of Hoshido.

Mourning Princess

Hinoka

Hinoka helped Takumi rebuild Hoshido while she helped around the castle, rumors have said that she still wept at nights for Ryoma and Sakura.

Fallen Prince

Ryoma

Prince Ryoma died from a self-impaled wound after failing to defend the throne from Corrin's forces. His body was recovered, and his grave can be seen alongside his father's tombstone in Shiragasi Castle.

Custom SC did most of these however most of them I did myself and it seems obvious which one they are.