Chapter 4 - eyes on me always

I roam around the University just to look for Lisa but I really can't find her.

" God! Where are you Alien aish! " I can't help not to get worried about her. What if something bad happened to her? What if someone abduct her? What if someone found out that she's not a human?

This is so frustrating! I shouldn't have left her in the bathroom! So stupid of you Jennie!

Yeah I wanna get rid of her earlier, but I just realize that it's so in humane if I'll do that.

What if she'll go back on her planet and tell her other Aliens about what I did? There's a possibility that they will attack us. You know? Those who are in the movies where in Human Vs. Alien? Grr!

I face palmed myself before sitting at the empty bench. I am so tired already, I've been searching for her for almost 2 hours, non stop. I even cut classes just to look for her but still I can't find her.

" God Lisa where the hell are you! " I mumble to myself before gripping on my hair.

After taking a rest for about 5 minutes, I stand up again and tried to look for her. It's impossible to find her at this hour cause everyone are outside of their classroom.

I think I'm going crazy because of this Alien! Grr!

I went to the locker room since it's the only place that I didn't search for her.

I saw a group of girls who are circling into something. Maybe they are talking about some gossip, I sigh and was about to leave when I heard this girl with Black hair, she looks like a Japanese.

" Why aren't you talking? You know, you look hot. Wanna have some fun time tonight? " The girls around her laugh as if she spit some jokes which is not.

I got curious and walk a bit near them only to see a glimpse of a girl with bangs, plump lips, beautiful eye brows, perfect nose. She's beautiful.. wait.. it's Lisa! Oh shit!

I was about to call her when she locked eyes with the girl infront of her. Hold her chin and caress her cheeks gently.

I knitted my brows when I saw her hand sliding down her bo- " WHAT THE FUCK?! LISA! " I didn't realize that I shouted and it made them look at me with shock or irritation. But I don't care. Lisa is the one I am looking for and here she is. FLIRTING! The hell this Alien doing?!

" Jennie " she plainly said while still looking at the girl infront of her with a big fucking boobs! My god! This Alien is so Pervert!

" Yah! Why are you shouting?! Can't you see we are having a fun time here with my girlfrien- " I didn't let her finish from talking and just pulled Lisa out of her sight.

I am mad. Mad because she didn't listen to me! Mad because she didn't know what she's putting herself into! Mad because... Arg! Nevermind!

I face this girl who looks like a girl in porn site with her plastic boobs and fake plump lips!

" Lisa isn't your girlfriend. Back off porn star! " After I said that her friends says ' boo ' at her. I look at Lisa and pulled her outside the locker room. I didn't dare to look back at the girl who said that this Alien is her girlfriend, but to my surprise, someone pulled my hair that made me jolt in shock.

It was the girl with plastic boobs.

" Did you just call me A PORN STAR?! " I am not the type of girl who will fight but since I am the one who put myself into this, I think I need to fight back.

I pull her hair that made her scream cause I pull it hard to the extent that she'll let go of my hair and kneel infront of me.

" Next time, know who you are starting a fight with! " After I said that I push her to the ground and her co-porn star help her stand up.