Chapter 7 - Jealous?

I still can't move on from what Lisa did earlier, also the paper with her hand written.

It makes me happy, for real. My heart even beat madly as if it's ready to go out of my rib cage.

Thank god I calm it down before I scream in happiness.

We remained silent and just listen to our prof. I wonder if Lisa can understand what the prof. Is talking about in front.

Cause she seem so intrigued by it.

She's not even blinking that I have to throw a small crumpled paper to her just to tell her that she should blink.

She's always like that when she's enjoying what she's doing. Which means she's enjoying this lesson although we are late for 15 minutes.

Funny cause our prof. Didn't get suspicious about Lisa and I.

I wonder how Lisa did that. She's really something. She's not just an Alien, she's more than that.

I got lost from my thoughts when someone poke me at my right side.

I internally groan before looking at the person who poke my arm and ruined my beautiful thoughts.

" Hi.. " I stop my self from rolling my eyes and flash a thin smile at him.

" I'm Jongin, I mean we've been classmate for a long time already and this is the first time that I had a chance to sit beside you "

I just let him talk while I am pretending to listen. All I heard is his name which is Jongkin? Yeah Jongkin. The rest of his words, I didn't heard it clearly cause I am looking at Lisa who's busy jotting down on her paper.

" So yeah, I just wanna be friends with you.. hmm if that's okay? "

I thought his already done talking but he isn't.

So I pretend that I know what he said so I just nod and smile at him that shock me cause he just pulled my hand and give the back of it a kiss that make me cringe.

" Ohh sorry.. It's just that I am happy that you agree being friends with me "

Huh? Did he ask me if I can be his friend? Well I don't mind. He's not my classmate to all of my subject right? So I guess it's fine.

I awkwardly smile and giggle while trying to remove my hand on his grip.

I didn't answer him and just keep on smiling, cause I don't know what to say. I don't make friends in this school and this is the first time. Not to mention that I am in a cloud nine when he ask me to be his friend, so instead of declining, I agree to him. Stupid right?

" Class Dismiss! " After our prof said that I immediately hide my books and notes only for me to stop cause Jongkin did it for me.

Gentleman huh? Not bad.

I look up to him and mouthed a ' thank you ' that earn a smile from him.

" See you later Jennie " he said and wink at me.

Why am I cringing on his action? Specially on his wink? I have a different reaction when it's Lisa who's winking.

Oh wait.. speaking of Lisa..

I look at her seat but it's already empty.

" Where the fuck did that Alien go?! Aish! "

I immediately stand up and leave the room to look for Lisa outside.

Does she think she already know what to do at this crowded place? She should stick with me always!

Aish! She's being an head ache again! I will smack her head once I saw her at our next class!