Chapter 25 - Sacrifice

Flashback

What happened after I leave the earth? I've been so out of my mind that I just wanna die and maybe believe in reincarnation but my family told me that there are a lot of things I can do If I really wanna go back to earth.

On that day when I vanished at Jennie's sight, I am still on Earth.

I've seen how Jennie cried the whole day, I wanna showed up but I know I'm just gonna make things more difficult for the both of us.

I told her that everything she wanted will be on that goddamn chest.

If I say everything, it includes her dad.. it's hard to believe but I am slowly making him alive using my power that it made me pale or tired sometimes when I am with Jennie.

I know she said it's no longer her wish, but her new wish isn't sure anyways, if I'll really stay with her side forever.

The day when I went out with Irene, I give her a book that consist of Jennie's picture that I took every damn day that I have a chance.

Every words I wanna say to her is written there.

How much I love her, How much I wanna be with her till our last breath. It feels surreal cause who am I to dream something like that right?

After I cleared everything, I return where I really belong.

And the moment I left the earth is the moment that Jennie won't even remember any single thing about me. Including her friends. I just wish Irene can still give that book to Jennie on a right time.

I've been so down and all that I keep on crying every night and day.

You might think that we are living outside the planet? Well nah! We have our own field here to. Just like what human have, the difference is that, we don't pay any bills here. Everything is free.

We aren't the kind of alien who's ugly as fuck just like what human describe us on their comics and everything.

My 24 hours here is equivalent to 3 months on Earth.

My mom can't even talk to me well since I always told her that I am fine.

Well they're watching me anyways when I am on earth, so they can see what I am doing. And ohhh wait.. does it mean they saw what Jennie and I did on our last night?

Damn that's kinda gross oh my Alien!

On my second stay here in my original world, it feels like I don't belong here.

I really wanna go back to earth. Be with her arms again. But how?

That's when my mom go inside our house and sit beside me.

" I know you'll come at this point where in you wanna go back down there. I've seen everything Chumchum, even the hmm oh my alien, your last night with her. You really fell for her didn't you? "

I nod and slightly smile remembering that wonderful night with her.

" I really fell for her hard mom, I know you already told me not to catch feelings with my mission, but I can't help it. She's.. wonderful. She accepted me for who I am, she even fell in love with me despite of me being an Alien. "

I brush my face using my palm before looking at my mom.

" Actually all of us here talk with our master regarding this issue of yours. We will give up all of our powers just for you to go back where you really wanna be. What I mean of powers is.. our power to watch the humans world.. we will cut ties with you and you have to give up all of your powers so you can completely become a Human just like her. It's difficult for me, but I can't decide for my chumchum right? "