Chapter 14 - Partner In Crime

Chapter 14 - Partner in Crime

Bzzz Bzzz!

"Fucking shut it off," I grumble sliding around in bed.

"Cranky," Ashley comments, turning off her alarm.

"Damn right I am," I mumble into my pillow.

"Come up get up. We have an assembly this morning in the auditorium," Ashley says.

"No," I pout.

"I will pull your skinny two pound ass out of bed," Ashley threatens.

"Try me," I mutter.

"Ahhh," I shriek as I slam into the ground. "Fucking bitch," I groan in pain.

"What was that," Ashley asks.

"I hate you," I reply, flipping her the bird.

"Love you too, now get up," she demands.

"What even is this assembly about," I ask Ashley, as I get up and throw my uniform on. I showered last night so I didn't have to this morning. Don't you just hate Mondays. And every other day.

"Winter break, camping trip, prom. Didn't you read the email," she says.

"They emailed us," I ask.

"Yeah your school email."

"I have a school email?"

"Everyone does you goose."

"Well I never knew. How come no one told me."

"I don't know. Figure out later let's go," she says. I grab my keys, bag and phone and head out with Ashley to the auditorium.

-

"We're sitting at the back," I tell Ashley as we walk in. Luckily we're early and barely any seats have been taken. Unluckily we're early. I sit at the top in the back next to Ashley.

"How long till it starts," I whine.

"20 minutes," she simply says.

"I'm sorry, I didn't hear you," I reply.

"20 minutes," she repeats.

"You mean to tell me. I could've got an extra 20 minutes of sleep," I ask.

"Yup, it's too late we're here," she says, staring at her phone. Probably texting Sam. Those guys text every day and their messages make me want to puke.

"Too late my ass," I say, pulling out a snapback from my bag covering my head and the top half of my face. I throw my legs up on top of the seat in front of me and in an attempt to get my 20 minutes of sleep.

After partially sleeping for a bit with my eyes close I felt something kick my chair. Then again. And again. And again.

"Who the fuck," I shout opening my eyes and taking off my hat. I see Chris standing up with a mischievous smirk on his face.

"Oh it's you," I comment, closing back my eyes and replacing the snapback on my face.

Someone kicks my chair again. I ignore it. Then another kick, again and again and again. "What the fuck do you want," I mutter with my eyes l close.

Then I feel it again and again. I open my eyes and take off the hat to see Chris. Still standing there.

"Can I sit," he asks, pointing to the seat next to me. I look around to see Sam next to Ashley with JJ next to Sam and Nick next to JJ.