Chapter 18 - I Love-

Chris' POV
You ever just stare up at the ceiling and listen to music while questions and thoughts roam through your head. Like me right now. Who was Storm talking to? What does she mean "it's perfect" and "I love it". And most of all "I'll see you then".

Everytime I asked she shot down my question and changed the subject. What is she hiding? Does she even like me? I like her so much but I can't be with a girl so secretive. Not again.

I just want her to tell me everything. Finding out her mom died must mean there's a lot of sensitive topics. I'll wait till she's ready obviously but I just wished she'd trust me.

Obviously not ready for my birthday tomorrow. Can you imagine me being 18. Finally out of my parents rules and shit. I can do whatever I want. Crown.

"Hey," Storm walks in. I take out my earbuds and sit up on the bed so I can see her clearly.

"Hi," I smile back. I don't know why but she makes me nervous.

"Pack a bag," she says jumping on my bed.

"Why," I ask.

"Just pack a bag. Two night's worth and bring warm clothes," she elaborates.

I get up out of bed and head to the closet and start packing a bag. Where are we going? No clue. I look back to see Storm laying on my bed with my earphones in. She's listening to my music. My heart smiles at the sight.

I did not just think that. Jeez, what am I a poet. I need to start thinking more manly. I'd smash a bitch. Yeah I'm not gonna lie that doesn't sound right. Disgusting if anything. Why do guys even talk like that.

"I love your music," she comments.

After I finish packing a bag I throw it on the bed next to her. It's about 11 o'clock in the morning. Pretty early.

"Great let's go," she shouts, shoving my phone in her pocket walking out the room. Still listening to my music. I grab the rest of my stuff and head down the stairs.

"If you don't hurry your ass down the stairs I'll drag you," Storm threatens. I laugh at the thought of her trying to drag me.

"Yeah go ahead and laugh. When I drag your ass we'll see who's laughing then," she squints her eyes at me.

She's so cute when she tries to be mad.

"Hallelujah, let's go," she shouts when I finally reach the bottom. Overdramatic as always.

"We are taking a bus, a train and another bus," Storm says.

"What?" Everyone besides me yells.

Storm's POV
"What?"

"You heard me," I shout walking down the street with Noah's hand in mine.

"But you have cars," Ashley's comments.

"You're rich," Cate adds.

"And your point is," I say, continuing to walk down the street.

"I'm not going," Cate and Ashley both huff at the same time. Creepy.

"Well you can stay at a hotel or something then," I reply. I don't trust them, at least not right now.

"Whatever," they roll their eyes and walk with the rest of us.

Just because I'm rich doesn't mean I should drive everywhere. Or hire someone. I've been poor before and I'm not gonna let myself being rich take over what I actually enjoy.