Chapter 28 - Yellow Light

The guys decided we should cheer Chris up on the weekend and do what his favourite thing to do is. I thought it'd be laser tag or we'd take him to an NBA game. Go raptors! Boy was I wrong.

"Come on Storm it's not that bad," JJ pleads.

"Hell to the fucking no, I'm not suicidal, I'm not trying to die," I shout throwing my hands in the air.

"Storm you have to go with Chris. He likes you the best," Sam says.

"You guys are fucking insane. I'm not even dressed for it. Isn't it cold up there," I complain gesturing to my outfit. I'm wearing leggings, a baby blue crop top and running shoes.

"I thought when you mentioned dress casual it'll be laser tag or bowling. Who the fuck enjoys this," I yell.

"Here," Cam says, throwing his jacket at me.

"Cam!" I shout.

"Will you shut up you dramatic bitch. Come on it's not even that bad," Cam responds.

"Me! Dramatic? Never," I sarcastically say as I throw on Cam's jacket.

"Storm, listen to me. It's always scary at first but you'll be fine. Promise," Lexi says trying to calm me down. She's really the only one who is trying to help me.

"Yeah scary until I plummet to my death," I reply. Can you guess what we're doing yet?

"He's here. Just go with him please Storm. For him at least," JJ pleads.

"Fuck, fine I will. Fuck this I can do it," I say breathing in and out. I turn around to see Nick and Chris walking towards us and Chris smiling.

"How the hell did you get Storm to do this," Chris laughs as he sees me and what's behind him.

"45 minutes of yelling with the dramatic bitch," Cam sighs and I elbow him, making him shriek.

"Ow. Women," he mutters and Lexi and I both smack the back of his head.

"Okay okay, I'm sorry," he says walking over to Nick.

"Come on let's go. We only booked like 3 hours," Sam says.

"Three fucking hours!" I exclaim.

"Yes Storm now let's go. Chris and you will share one, Lexi and Cam. JJ and I," Sam says.

"Easy for you to say," I mutter under my breath.

"You guys go ahead. I'll help Storm," Chris says and everyone's walks towards their hot air balloon.

Yes you heard me right. Hot fucking air balloon. The ones that fly 2,500 feet into the air. Not to mention my fear of heights. Who the hells favourite thing is hot air ballooning. Is this a rich thing cause damn revoke my rich card. I haven't even been rich for that long.

"Princess," Chris says softly snapping me out of my thoughts.

"Huh," I mutter.

"You zoned out for a second. Come on I got you," he smiles.

"Okay," I breathe out.

"You won't need the jacket," he replies and helps me take it off.

"It sounds like it'd be cold high up. But when there's a giant flame over your head not so much. Pretty warm actually," he explains.

"Let's do this," I say and he helps me into the hot air balloon.

"Wait where's the pilot," I ask, noticing no one is here.