17"

"Morning boys" Rosaleé hummed as she sat down next to the marauders at breakfast

"Morning boys" Rosaleé hummed as she sat down next to the marauders at breakfast. "Wow... you all look like shite"

"Not like you look much better" James joked.

"Many would disagree" she retorted

"Just a long night" Remus answered disregarding James.

"Feeling better rem?" Rosa asked, voiced laced with concern.

"A little. I told you it was just a cold"

"Well excuse me for caring about you" she huffed, reaching for an apple and taking a bite.
The marauders smirked at each other as Sirius raised and eyebrow to James, silently communicating. James seemed to understand and nodded with a mischievous smirk.

"What? You're scaring me" Rosaleé said, noticing the exchange.

"Don't even worry your pretty little french head" James sung.

"Why does everyone here make me being french my entire personality trait" she scoffed finishing her apple.

Overhead a flurry of wings beat and in swooped dozens of owls. Letters dropped from their beaks and fluttered down to the tables. A couple of letters landed gently in front of Rosaleé while another landed sadly in Peters cornflakes.

"Ahwww, not my cornflakes" Peter said sadly, fishing a red letter out of his bowl and handing it to Rosaleé while she giggled.

"My bad Pete"

Opening the first letter Rosa instantly recognised her fathers writing.

Dear Rosaleé,
I hope you have settled in well at Hogwarts. I'm pleasantly surprised I have not yet to revive a letter of Dumbledore regarding your behaviour or attendance; therefore am assuming you are finding your place nicely.
The manner is very quiet without you.
I have missed you dearly.
Love Dad

A smile formed on Rosaleé face. If only he knew she'd befriended the biggest trouble makers in the entire castle. Despite their arguments Rosaleé loved her dad and missed him dearly. When she was in France she never did see him much. Still she understood. Being the French Minister Of Magic took its toll.

"What you smiling about?" Sirius asked looking up from his bacon.

"My dad thinks I'm behaving myself" she grinned " I kinda am to be honest. I mean I've not been half as bad as I was at beauxbatons"

"Fucking hell, how bad were you at beauxbatons?" James laughed

"Eh not that bad" rosaleé shrugged picking up the second letter while Remus shook his head in amusement and Peter got himself some more cereal.

Dear Rosa,
How are you? I'm well. Lonely without you.
I hope you've settled in well and can brave the cold weather. People have been asking me about you. How you are, if you're taking anymore modelling jobs. All of which I couldn't answer.
I've got a big match coming up about Easter time. It's not been announced yet but I'd thought I'd tell you so you can tell me how many tickets you want.
I trust you will be coming.
Otherwise I'll Avada you.
je t'aime idiot
Luis

"Luis Devaux!" James screeched over Rosaleés shoulder reading her letter.

"I mean that was supposed to be private but whatever" Remus grumbled from his plate.

"Your brothers so cool" James sighed as Sirius snickered.

"And hot!" Marlene shouted from the other side of the table suddenly, before going back to her previous conversation with Alice, causing Rosa to roll her eyes.

"No way! tickets?!" Sirius exclaimed, also reading the letter " you better get us some Devaux" He threatened

"You'll have to convince me" she replied as Sirius only scowled.

Tearing open the third letter that was dripping with milk she laughed. Of course their letter landed in Peters Cornflakes.

A howler.

Hi Bonito!!!!!!! Shouted a first voice, rosaleé recognised as Georgine

Can't you just say hi normally? Do you even know what that means? Questioned a second voice, sounding utterly fed up, Emilie.

Nope

Hi Rosa! A third girl exclaimed in the voice of Cecile

It's us! I know you've missed us so much. Don't worry we missed you as well. Georgine shouted.

Can you stop shouting? I'm getting a headache...
Anyway, hi Rosa it's me... Emilie. I hope you're okay and settled in-

Are there any hot boys?

Georgie! Cecile shouted at her for her interruption of  Emilie.
Don't listen to her Cecile continued

This was a terrible Idea. Anyway I think you got the gist of our letter, we just wanted to see how you are. We've missed you

Yeah I've had to spend detention on my own!

Interrupted me one more time and I swear to Merlin

Ops sorry

As I was saying, we miss you and make sure you come home for Christmas!

Love you!

Bye Bonito!

I love you Rosie!

The red letter tore itself into shreds leaving Rosaleé beaming while all the students surrounding them were stunned into silence.

"Wh- what just happened?" Sirius stuttered with wide eyes.

"I- I have no idea" Remus answered still looking at the pile of ashes that was previously the letter.

"I liked them" James finally spoke "who were they?"

"Georgine, Emilia and Cecile. They were my best friends at beauxbatons"

"Ceciles a pretty name" Peter spoke

"Thats too cute! I ship!" Rosaleé squeaked squeezing Peter as he turned red.

"Now we all know why you are the way you are" Sirius joked

"Very funny"