sixteen

Third Person

"Hey dude."
The guy greeted him with a smile, trying his best to hide his nervousness as Dimitri just stare back at him. The guy, known as Colt, had been reversing the sentence he was about to blurt out in any minute in his mind.

He was nervous, so nervous that he would literally shit his pants if something goes wrong than he had planned. Anyone would be nervous if they're in his position, he was about to ask his crush's brother for his permission to ask the crush out.

"I.. was wondering if it would be o—okay if I—I ask Dante t—to this date I w—was planning."
Colt tried his absolute best to stop his stutter but he couldn't help it. Dimitri's cold glare doesn't help. He was almost running the other way when Damien come close.

"What's up ?"

Dimitri glared at Colt once again before he face his brother,
"This guy right here is asking my permission to ask Dante out on a fucking date."

Damien looks surprise when he saw that it was Colt who Dimitri was talking to. Colt, the guy who was always confident, sometimes too cocky, but a smart and independent guy who seems to only care about his grade and family. But, Damien also noticed how Colt and Dante would talk to each other, he noticed how Colt makes Dante happy and how much they care for each other so he couldn't help but smiles in reassurance when Colt looks at him.

"I mean, it's his decision to make so it doesn't really matter if we allowed you to date him or not."

Colt quickly shakes his head in disagreement, "No no, you're his brothers, his family, I need to be approved by you guys. It would be wrong of me to ask him out without being approved by you guys."

Dimitri was surprised, though he don't show it. It was not the first time a guy ever asks for his permission to date his brother but it's the first time he was actually impressed. Dimitri have always been protective of his siblings. Mess with one of them means messing with one of the most dangerous mafia family.

The fact that they're in mafia also scare some guys and girls away sometimes. Normal people with normal lives doesn't want to meddle with dangerous people.

So it's sometimes surprising when they ask them out even when they knew their life will be in danger most times.
It's also what they admired about their ex-lovers, or ex-girlfriend and ex-boyfriends, they admire how they didn't care about their lives being in danger as long as they make each other happy and be together.

Dimitri and his siblings are always careful when it comes to love, once you fall in real love, it's either you get heartbroken on the end or you live happily ever after.

"You go ask him the question, we approve about the first date but you gotta ask us again if you want him to be yours."
Damien looks at Dimitri in surprised, Colt have the biggest smile on his face as his eyes lit up.

"I will. Thank you so much. I really hope he would agree to go out with me."

"He would."
Damien smiles.

~
Alexandra

I groan, rubbing my eyes tiredly when I heard the door knock frantically. I don't remember when I fall asleep but I'm sure as hell don't regret it. I haven't sleep well for a good time and I needed that nap.