eight

Note : I changed Lexi's Uncle last name from Miller to Accardi.
~

Alexandra

"The coast's clear."
I whispered.

"Good. I'm almost done, give me three more minutes, over."
I heard Alex responded through my earpiece.

I heard footsteps coming up the stairs. Oh merda. The sound of footsteps become more and more loud. I listened carefully at the sound, hmm the person is about twenty feet away.
And by how the person's footsteps sound, I'm sure the person is Alec.

"Alec is in front of his room right now, be quick and quiet."

"Fanculo, almost done."
Alex whispered.

Alec stood in front of -I assume- his bedroom door for a while, I could hear him sigh loudly then he open the door. Walking in and slamming the door shut loudly. Someone's in bad mood.

I heard Alex sneeze, gosh he's loud. Then the door of Dimitri's room open, Alex walked out of the room with his bag, where all of his prank tools are.

He casually walk towards me, I stand up and put my hand out. We did our signature handshake, all of our siblings have a different handshake, like the three oldest have different handshake which only they can do, the triplets have different handshake too, then there's Alex and I.
Also, there's another handshake which all of our siblings can do.

Bro handshake is very important to us.

"Let's go to my room before anyone see us."
I suggested and he nodded his head in agreement.

Alex and I walked in my bedroom, he hide his backpack in my en-suite closet. Then we both plopped on my bed and watch a movie, cuddling.

~
Next Morning

"Che cazzo! Perché cazzo sono verde!?" 
I heard Dimitri screamed, I stifled a laugh as I glance at Dante, Michael and Damien to see their reaction. They looked confused and a bit concern as they continue to eat their cereal.
(What the fuck! Why the fuck am I green !?)

There was a sound of Dimitri stomping his way to the kitchen. As he came into our view, he has towel wrapped around his waist and his body was green.

Dimitri looks furious as he look around at us and his eyes landed on me, who were laughing quietly to myself.

He walked towards me with his hands balled into a fist and his eyes burning in anger. Merda, sono morto.
(Shit, I'm dead.)

I stare at him wide eyes. Fucking run you little bitch, I remind myself and started to run around the island, out of the kitchen to the back door.

Dimitri's loud footsteps could be heard as he run after me. I run out of the back door, to the backyard where Alex, Lucas and Liam were playing soccer.

The boys give me their attention the second I run out of the mansion. They looked confused to why I kept running. Then I heard Dimitri yelling angrily at me to stop running. I don't listen to him and kept running until I was in front of the large pool.

Dimitri was just behind me as he slowly walk upto me, grinning evilly.

Fanculo.
(Fuck)