six

Alexandra

"Lexi! Can you please hurry ?"
Yelled Dimitri from the hallway.
I checked myself in the mirror one last time.

Perfect for tonight's fancy dinner.

I walked out of my bedroom, running down the staircase

I walked out of my bedroom, running down the staircase. Clicking of my heels echoes as I reached the bottom of the stairs.

My brothers looked at me with smiles on their faces. They look good on their suits, Julian is always on his black suit but his suit tonight look more fancy than the other ones.

I glance at Alex who looked at me adoringly,
"You looked good Sis."

"You guys look handsome too."
I said with a smile, "Except Dimitri."
I added with a grin.

Dimitri scoffed,
"You looks like a slut."

"Great! I want to be a stripper one day so I'll take that as a compliment."
I said while following my other brothers who are walking towards the front door.

"No one would even look at you if you become one."

"Might probably because I'm related to you."
I smirk.

"Oh please. I'm the hottest guy in school."
He said rolling his eyes.

"And I'm the hottest one in our siblings."
I said, Alex quietly pull my arms and dragged me to the second car when we walked out of the mansion.

"Probably because you are the only girl and there's no other girls to compete with you."
I could hear Dimitri said. I was about to respond but stop when I saw Julian snap his fingers.

"Stop."
One word from Julian makes both of us stop our bickering. It's not like we are scared of him, well yeah maybe we are scared of him- but the main reason is because we respect Julian.

~

"You fucking did that ?"
Dante gasp.

"Well yeah, but she thought that I was joking so she laughed it off, then realized that I was not joking once I really did tortured her."
Alec (Alejandro) said while taking a sip of his wine.

"But she's a woman-"

"Just because she is a woman doesn't mean that I should be less cold to her. Men and women should be treated equally."
Alec cut him off. Dante nodded his head slowly, "You're right."

It became quiet for a while, except Damien and Alex have a staring contest while making weird face and noises quietly.

"Guys guys guys, you won't believe who I just saw."
Dimitri said as he walk back towards us from the restroom.