Is Strangling Illegal?

'What in the bloody hell?' I wondered disorientedly as I was suddenly awakened from my peaceful sleep by the repeated rapping on my front door like the person's arse was on fire. I swallowed thickly as I sat up with a shit ton of effort.

'Jesus.'

"I swear to God, if that's not my neighbor whose house is on fucking fire, I'm going to kill the person behind that door." I muttered darkly as I slowly stood up. The person simply kept knocking on the door.

So I decided to greet them, my way.

"I swear to fucking God, if your house is not being invaded by assassins, I am going to kill you if you don't stop it with that goddamn knocking. Understood?" I shouted as I wobbled weakly to the door. There, Coop stood at the rug, waiting patiently for me to open the door.

'Even my dog has more brains than the twat behind my door.'

The knocking stopped immediately after my threat and I allowed a smug smile. Before I opened the door, I made sure to grab my Raptor II that's hidden within the coat rack.

As my pops says, you can't be too careful.

I made sure the safety was off as I neared the door and looked through the peephole.

'You've got to be kidding me.'

I growled in annoyance as I recognized the goddamn twats behind the door.

"Grayson and Benjamin Wilson!" I shouted as I unlocked the door and opened it to see Tweddle Twat and Tweddle Twatiest standing on my welcome mat with John coming out from their truck. The guys all looked at me with wide, frightened eyes as I glared at them with a fury unmatched by...basically anyone.

"Can you tell me, why in the ever-loving FUCK you are beating on my door at noon on a Sunday?" I hissed, about to strangle them with my own hands. 

Gray's eyes widened at my anger and sacrificed Ben as he said, "It was Ben's idea."

Ben's jaw dropped as he turned to glare at his brother. "What the hell?! No, it wasn't! It was yours because you thought she might be dead inside her own house!" He exclaimed and Gray glared at his brother.

"I never pegged you for a liar, Ben." Gray retorted snarkily.

The entire time during this exchange, I simply stood in the doorway until I got too tired to deal with their bullshit. When I got exasperated, I just walked back into my house and slammed the door before I walked to the kitchen.

"Not in the mood." I muttered as I got out the kettle to make some hot cocoa. Still standing outside my house, Gray and Ben pleaded for me to let them inside.

"If I do, will you shut up for once and just sit silently on the couch?" I asked with an arched brow as I poured the hot cocoa mix into a cup.

"YES!" The boys shouted in unison, desperation leaking into their tone of voice.

With a sigh, I relented and decided to let them in. I walked back to the door and opened it. Without looking at them once, I spun around on my heels and walked back to the kitchen while Julie And The Phantoms played quietly on the TV.

"If I hear one peep out of either of you, I will sew your mouths shut." I threatened as I went to feel the kettle to find it still warming up. I still didn't turn around as I said, "John, you can put your bags on the couch. I'll show you to your room in a moment." 

Out of the corner of my eye, I saw John nod as he set his stuff on the by the front door.

Suddenly, out of butt-fuck nowhere, I heard a loud and unfamiliar dog bark.