4

Hello, please before you read this can you please make your font into source sans pro? Its better reading it in that font!

We continued walking and roamed around the mall.

"The world is a bit rude isn't it?" Sunghoon said to me.

"Why? What do you mean?" I replied as I was curious.

"First, we can't see colours unless someone loves us back. Just like Father, I bet he already sees colours. And second, the world should've brought us together a long time ago. I was so lonely and always wanted to have a sister." He said. Those words made me a bit sad. I didn't know he was alone.

"Yeah, Mom told me she already sees colours back then and now, she already sees them again. I kinda envy them. I wonder what purple looks like?" I told him.

"Don't worry we'll see colours someday just like dad and mom." He told me.

Mom? He called my mom his mom? I thought.

"Oh god! I'm so sorry. Should've been careful with my words!" Sunghoon said while motioning his hands like a prayer type signalling he's sorry.

"You know what? It's okay! You can call my mom your mom too. I know how hard it is having an incomplete family. So I don't want you to feel it anymore. Let's be happy!" I told him while giving him a smile.

He just smiled at me.

***
Later on we found a restaurant that we both agreed to go to.

"What do you want? My treat." Sunghoon said.

"It's fine. I have money here plus you should be saving some for yoursel-" I was speaking but got cutted off.

"My treat." He insisted.

"Fine whatever you say."

*****
I finally bought what I've been craving these days, and we both went back home and said goodbye to each other.

"So, how's your day with your brother?" Mom asked me.

I smiled at her and hugged her. "I finally felt what it's like to have a brother!" I told her. I burried my face to mom's chest. Even though I can't see her I knew that she was smiling widely like me too.

"It's great to hear that you're both doing well!" Mom said while squishing my cheeks.

"Mom! It hurts!" I said while laughing while mom, also did.

"Hey mom, you're in love with Cris right?" I asked which made her stop in her tracks.

"Of course, what made you asked that?" She said while she looked at me.

"I was just wondering what it feels like to see colours like you too. Can I, ever see colours?" I asked her.

At this point, I don't even know if I can see what other couples see.

"Don't be a negative thinker, I know you will see colours someday!" She said trying to lift my mood up.

"I guess so, goodnight mom! I have to be early at school tomorrow."

"Goodnight, sweet dreams honey!" She said as we part ways and both went to our rooms.

*****
"Shut up!" I told my alarm clock as I tried to reach it to turn it off, I failed and fell on the floor. "God damnit!"

"Honey are you okay?" Mom came rushing at me as she heard a loud bang downstairs.

"Yeah Mom, just trying to turn off my damn clock."