18

The sun hit Lia's face, that way her eyes slowly opened and she slowly woke up.

Her brother opened her door, her not knowing it she looked fast and was relieved in knowing it was not some thieves of something.

"You scared me." Lia said, her brother entered her room without looking at her. When sunghoon looked at her sister, his mouth formed an 'o'.

"Did you get a new haircut?" Sunghoon questioned her little sister, "Yeah, why? Does it look bad?" Lia asked him touching and looking at her hair.

"It's not bad, you look like Dora the explorer." Sunghoon replied, Lia glared at him, "I'm joking, it looks good on you. I kinda miss tying your long hair though." Sunghoon said.

Lia smiled at him and looked at the table beside him, "What's that?" Lia said pointing the tray beside him, Sunghoon looked back. "Oh, your breakfast, I cooked it for you!" Sunghoon said excitedly.

"Really? Let me taste it!" Lia said, Sunghoon chuckled at her sister and caressed her sister's hair. "So how does it taste? I'm nervous, this is my first time cooking."

Lia tasted the food and looked at her brother sarcastically, "hmm...not bad! It tastes good!" Lia said, Sunghoon was relieved it tasted good.

"Why are you so nervous? It's not like this is master chef or something." Lia laughed at her brother who was scratching his nape.

"How are you? I didn't see you yesterday." Sunghoon said caressing his sister's hair. Lia looked down, "It's...over." Lia told him.

"What do you mean, it's over?" Sunghoon asked, "wait, don't tell me.." Sunghoon added and looked down.

"Did Euna and Jungwon ended up together?" Sunghoon asked her, "Seems like it." Lia said.

Sunghoon patted Lia's back and hugged her, "I'm sorry, You'll move on from him. He doesn't deserve you." Sunghoon told her.

"It's okay, my feelings will go away. Maybe not now but someday." Lia told her brother.

"How about we go out today?" Sunghoon told Lia, "Where are we going?" Lia asked him.

"How about the new tourist spot today? Do you know it?" Sunghoon asked her, "The stargazing spot?" Lia asked, "Yeah, do you want to go?"

Lia thinked for awhile, "Yeah! Let's go!" Lia smiled, "Okay, we're going there later at 8:30pm." Sunghoon said as he stood up and left Lia's room to wash Lia's plates.

Sunghoon insisted to wash her sister's plates, so Lia had no choice but to agree.

Lia layed down for a while, she looked to her window that was near her bed, it was not that sunny but the sun was still vivid clear.

"Aren't you tired of waiting for eclipse just to see your moon, Mr. Sun?" Lia said, she laughed to the thought of her going crazy.

"I'm crazy." Lia told herself as she stood up and went to the bathroom to take a bath.

She spent the day watching movies waiting for 8:30 pm to come so she can finally go stargazing. She was excited.

"Lia, are you ready? It's almost 8:30" Sunghoon knocked at Lia's door, waiting for her answer.

"Wait a minute! I'm just fixing my hair." Lia answered, "Okay, I'll just wait in the car!"

Sunghoon asked permission to his dad if he could borrow his car, since his dad knew it was for their bond, he quickly agreed and gave him the keys.

"I'm ready!" Lia told her brother as she went inside the car and placed her seatbelt.

"Let's go!" Sunghoon told her, Lia laughed at her brother.