32

The Answer

"Can I court you?" He asked, the girl stood there in shock. The Yang Jungwon she's been liking for so long has asked her for permission of court.

She looked around, people were saying to her that she should say 'yes', others were just filming or taking pictures while feeling thrilled.

"Did you ask my parent's permission on courting me?" She asked, "Yes, I asked them if I could and they agreed." The boy answered.

"Can I court you?" the boy asked again, he waited patiently so he wouldn't pressure the girl. And then, finally, he heard her answer.

"You can court me." She replied.

The boy stood up and hugged her tightly, "It's just courting, we're not in a relationship yet." She said, the boy chuckled at her. "I know."

"I'm not going to give up." he added, feeling  butterflies in her tummies again. 

Breaking the hug, he looked at her and smiled widely. "Stop smiling, let's just eat, I'm hungry." the boy agreed and went to find some places that they will enjoy. 

Seating down beside the window, the girl noticed that it was raining. "It's raining." She said while smiling, she could sense that jungwon was looking at her so she looked back at him and she was right.  

Hand on his chin, he looked at the girl while smiling widely. "Are you really in love with me?" The girl joked, "I am." He answered, taken aback because she was only joking but didn't expect for him to answer like that.

Their orders came and the two continued talking and eating, "Let's go home, before it gets late." Jungwon said as she agreed. Then there she remembered, she didn't bring her umbrella. 

"I didn't bring my umbrella." She told him, Jungwon looked at her. "That's okay." Lia looked at him with a bewildered face. Jungwon grabbed her hands and the two exited the place.

(I recommend you play nangangamba by zack tabudlo at 0:50 and don't stop it!)

He removed his jacket and told the girl to stay close to him, he then placed his jacket at the top of their heads and the two began running fast avoiding the about to be heavy rain.

The two accidentally made eye contact and later on looked away because of the shyness that they felt, but they also felt that the world stopped and it was only them.

"Here, make sure to drink water, Okay?" The boy said as he gave her his jacket. The rain already stopped at timing when the girl already got home. "I'll return this to you tomorrow." The girl said pointing out the jacket.

The boy watched the girl turning her back and was about to go inside but she stopped her tracks, "Wonnie" She called, making the boy walk closer to her, "Is there any problem?" He asked, moving closer to caress her hair, fixing it.

"Nothing, just don't forget to drink water too." She stated making the boy smile widely at her. "Of course, now go inside before your brother worries." He said, Lia followed and went inside her home.

She peeked through the window to see if the boy already left and he did, she smiled and went to her room. 

Walking upstairs she met her brother, "How's your date?" He asked in a teasing way. "Did you allow him to court you?" He added. She looked at him and smiled. "I did." she replied.

"But did he really get your permission?" Lia asked him, sunghoon nodded. "He went here without you knowing and asked if he could court you. He even brought foods for us." He said. The girl went inside her room and sat down on her bed.