Miami🕺🏽💕🛸

( we gone pretend Miami is an hour away from them , okay ? Okay )

" Byee, I love you " I pouted while looking at melo . We had pulled up to their facility so they could load the bus to Miami .

" I'll be back soon baby , you driving down there or watching at home?" He asked .

" you know I can't miss one of your games " I smiled .

" aye ! Love birds , come on " devonte said through the car window making us laugh .

" I'm coming bro " melo said as they dabbed up and he walked away .

" go lamelo ! I love you and be safe " we shared a kiss and he got out grabbing his bag and then closed the door .

He blew a kiss to me making me blush . I watched as the got on the bus and drove to five guys cause I was starving .

.
______

I looked at my outfit in the mirror and child I looked good . ( Outfit on top)

I put on my necklaces and took off my chain that had melo name on it so I could clean it .

  I put it back on me and then put on one of my pateks. I grabbed my little purse and made sure everything I needed was in there .

  I turned off all the lights and locked up the house. I got in my Tesla and took a couple videos of myself and put it on my insta story .

  I started up the car so the heat could come in cause it was cold out a little . I backed out and started driving with 'India' by lil durk playing .

As I stoped at a light my phone dinged with a text from melo .

I giggled at his text and texted him back . The light turned green and I continued driving .

_______

"Let's go everywhere together,Turn two years into forever ! We'll make diamonds under pressure And turn the pain into pleasure ...I wanna have your last name, no matter how long it takes ! You always make me feel so safe , And that's how I know, you're worth the wait !" I sung to my camera while smiling .

I ended the video and @ melo and then put it on my insta story .

I turned off my car and got out . There were camera flashing on me so I hurried to the entrance and went inside .

" maya O'Neal ? Shaq's daughter ?" The ticket person asked me .

I nodded my head " that's me , here you go " I smiled but he shook his head . " your all good , go have a seat " he told me .

I told him thank you and I walked into the arena with one of the security guards with me ,seeing it was hella packed .

" there's a seat for you right over there !" He said loudly cause it was mad loud in here .